O'Reilly pulled a Brian Williams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O'Reilly thinks keeping Dennis Miller around is adding points towards his being hip and relevant. I think it shows just the oposite. I wish O'Reilly would go away along with some other Fox News cornballs. Conservatives need to up the hip factor and ditch the likes of Judge Jeanie, Bill Whittle & the Newsbusters lady with the canned laugh track.
I absolutely cringe whenever I see those people.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't say the FOX audience I said the O'Reilly audience. There are only a couple of people here who have formed a genuine emotional attachment to Bill O'Reilly. I didn't mention them by name, but, for the record, GTG isn't one of them.

They'd be fightin' words if you did! LOL

Oh, and I made sure to separate the FOX audience from the O'Reilly audience. I do watch a couple of FOX programs, but Bill isn't one of them.

Who am I talking about. I'll use RickN and Shadow Rider. Both good ppl. Both admit that O'reilly and Fox are biased. Both admit or agree Orielly spins the facts.

Now just listen to what they are trying to say in his on Fox's defence. They are saying that Fox and O'reilly are the best liar or truth spinners.

Now listen to what I'm saying. If you are a liar and truth spinner by their own admission, people (OSAers) ought not give them any more credibility than any other News source or talking head.

So whether it be Brian Williams, Chris Matthews or the worshipped Bill Oreally......none should ever be quoted as saying anything factual......ever.

Oh and please don't agree with me or I'll have to argue the other viewpoint. ;)

How do you equate that to defending or worshiping O'Reilly? :scratch:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They'd be fightin' words if you did! LOL

Oh, and I made sure to separate the FOX audience from the O'Reilly audience. I do watch a couple of FOX programs, but Bill isn't one of them.

How do you equate that to defending or worshiping O'Reilly? :scratch:

I'm actually using a O'reilly tactic and spinning truth. First you offer a glimmer of truth, then you define your opponent, spin whatever they say into a talking point the dilute the truth to the point that nobody really understands what the topic or truth is then declare victory.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm actually using a O'reilly tactic and spinning truth. First you offer a glimmer of truth, then you define your opponent, spin whatever they say into a talking point the dilute the truth to the point that nobody really understands what the topic or truth is then declare victory.

LOL, got it!

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all have our great secret shame...

i.imgur.com_NexUWcY.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

darth_ted_82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reasonFox is rated the highest in pretty much every category, every year is because the have numerous personalities giving both sides of every issue. The company is conservative leaning, yes, but they give both sides of the argument on every issue. Hence, they make the ratings. The other channels are so polarized you get maybe a 1 in 4 ratio total coverage.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The reasonFox is rated the highest in pretty much every category, every year is because the have numerous personalities giving both sides of every issue. The company is conservative leaning, yes, but they give both sides of the argument on every issue. Hence, they make the ratings. The other channels are so polarized you get maybe a 1 in 4 ratio total coverage.

:uhwhat::pms2:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

+10 :thumbup3::clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom