OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.
I only have to work this mourning then meeting the appliance repair man again this afternoon. He fixed the freezer side of our fridge only by turning the fridge into a freezer. Now we have a side by side freezer. UGH! Hopefully he will get it fixed.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good day, All. Hope you are having a good day. We love being retired in that we can "vacation" almost any time we want.

When in Utah for 9 months, we worked a park host job where we were on duty for 3 days and off for 6 days. Got to go see quite a bit on those days off. Below is a picture of Marble Canyon and the Navajo Bridges on Highway 89A. Sadly, when we were there that day, I missed seeing a Condor. If you look under the bridge on the far side, you can see a black dot on the ledge below the bridge structure. Yeppers, that's a Condor. If I had seen him when crossing the bridge on foot, I would have gotten a lot closer shots of him.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure you keep a sharp eye out for potholes! I hate potholes. Dang things grow in Oklahoma. Is it true that our pothole problems persist because of our fluctuating temps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Freeze/thaw cycles in winter when there is moisture on the road will definately add new potholes.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taking my lovely queen to the Brett Young concert at Riverwind tonight. I really like that venu because every seat is a good seat since its not so huge. We managed to get seats in the Mezz which is my favorite area to set.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they dont have the quite the same freeze thaw cycles we have.
I'm not so sure about that. The two on each side of us have the same latitude and basically the same climate. In fact the place I elk hunt in New Mexico has much greater swings. According to the weather channel in the next week, the nights will be around zero and the day temps will be in the 40's with full sun. The roads steam during those days and freeze solid during the nights.
But that issue is for another thread.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Getting out again today to photograph at Michael Garman's Magic Town.

But for now, here's one from Vancouver as we were leaving on our cruise in 2005. That is the Lion's Gate Bridge in Vancouver.

Beautiful park at the west end of that bridge. Hundreds of acres of pristine woods with hiking trails, etc.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful park at the west end of that bridge. Hundreds of acres of pristine woods with hiking trails, etc.

I read an Intelligence Report that indicated an armed force consisting of various non-human primates are occupying that area.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom