OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon from Houston. It's in the low 70's, a bit overcast, but a nice time. After lunch, everyone left me for the afternoon, so I'm sitting on my daughter's patio, watching some ducks swim in the lake, and just enjoying the quiet. We spent all day yesterday and all of this morning without anyone saying a word about politics. Now that's the way to spend a weekend!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I have been dog sitting and house sitting for our kids this week. They are in Breckenridge, CO skiing.
Well we had two police cruiser pull up to the house this afternoon. I went out to find out what was going on and one of the officers ask me if we were missing a dog. We had no idea he had gotten out of the back yard. We had let them out about 20 minutes earlier. They found him about a mile or so away from the house. Thank god they have collars and name tags on. Cops were great about the whole situation.
The dogs are now passed out on the couch.
26839b61-9f17-4c9d-807a-1d7b2f616821-jpeg.240042

d44cf473-42d2-4fe0-9c5c-2434debf0db1-jpeg.240043

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have been dog sitting and house sitting for our kids this week. They are in Breckenridge, CO skiing.
Well we had two police cruiser pull up to the house this afternoon. I went out to find out what was going on and one of the officers ask me if we were missing a dog. We had no idea he had gotten out of the back yard. We had let them out about 20 minutes earlier. They found him about a mile or so away from the house. Thank god they have collars and name tags on. Cops were great about the whole situation.
The dogs are now passed out on the couch.
Lol, sounds like they had "jail break" on their mind when they hit the door... :D
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom