OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol my wife is always dragging home hand-me-downs trying to pawn them off on unsuspecting friends and family
My wife gets mad a me, because I buy the majority of my jeans and shirts off eBay. I‘m fairly hard on my clothes, so I refuse to pay over $20 for jeans and shirts that I’m going to wear for work. For the record, I don’t buy my boots, socks, and underwear off eBay. They’re all bought new. :anyone:

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife gets mad a me, because I buy the majority of my jeans and shirts off eBay. I‘m fairly hard on my clothes, so I refuse to pay over $20 for jeans and shirts that I’m going to wear for work. For the record, I don’t buy my boots, socks, and underwear off eBay. They’re all bought new. :anyone:
I get most of my jeans from some Mexican fellas at the flea market in Tulsa, Carhartt jeans $15, they don't tell me where they get them & i don't ask lol

I've got a very active ebay addiction and for some reason own 187 coats I've bought from around the world

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Wednesday, we headed off to Amarillo to see my sister. On our way there, we stopped in Elk City to give the framed pictures to our friends. As it turned out, our RV dealer lady friend was moving into her "new" office and the walls were bare. She was planning on going out somewhere to buy something to hang on the walls. So, our timing was perfect.

20230106_134630.jpg

20230106_134642.jpg

The center picture in the set of three is a photo of Bryce Canyon, as is the one that is by itself over the table. The other two were taken at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today is Day 4 of this damned headache. I am managing at work but the rest of the day (and night) is spent counting down to when I can have some more meds and keeping company with my ice packs -- and the kitties. And Dawg. They love me and don't leave my side. Well unless Scott has food. Then all bets are off! Lol

Hopefully this thing will go away and I can get back to living my life.

Rizatriptan (Maxalt) is the only thing that I've found to help tame my migraine/cluster headaches.

Best of luck in your search for the solution!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rizatriptan (Maxalt) is the only thing that I've found to help tame my migraine/cluster headaches.

Best of luck in your search for the solution!

I'm so glad it works for you!! I've come to the conclusion that I just have too much physical damage from the back of my head hitting the concrete over the years. Plus, I have some physical "anomalies" that don't help. Toss in some injuries from my childhood and stir it with a large tree branch and sprinkle on the arthritic changes that come with "maturity" ... 🙄🙄🙄

Basically, all that amounts to I'm screwed. Lol 😉😂 No worries though. I'm mostly used to it -- as long as it's just a dull roar. Liberally. It's when the stabbing pains start that I REALLY start having problems.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so glad it works for you!! I've come to the conclusion that I just have too much physical damage from the back of my head hitting the concrete over the years. Plus, I have some physical "anomalies" that don't help. Toss in some injuries from my childhood and stir it with a large tree branch and sprinkle on the arthritic changes that come with "maturity" ... 🙄🙄🙄

Basically, all that amounts to I'm screwed. Lol 😉😂 No worries though. I'm mostly used to it -- as long as it's just a dull roar. Liberally. It's when the stabbing pains start that I REALLY start having problems.

A while back, I got outa bed and instantly knew that something was 'wrong'. Took me a little bit to figure it out --- turns out I was absolutely headache free!! It had been so long and I had actually forgotten how it felt to be 'free'! It lasted for 3 days and was a glorious experience!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hit the front of your head on the concrete to balance it out?

yeah, injuries are no fun. I started arthritis in my neck from an injury at 13 years old. I don’t like pain meds because I have to get used to the chronic pain again

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back, I got outa bed and instantly knew that something was 'wrong'. Took me a little bit to figure it out --- turns out I was absolutely headache free!! It had been so long and I had actually forgotten how it felt to be 'free'! It lasted for 3 days and was a glorious experience!

I've done that a few times too!! It's SUCH a weird feeling! And my eyesight!! OMG everything was SO crystal clear! It's amazing really -- I don't think "normal" people realize how lucky they are.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hit the front of your head on the concrete to balance it out?

yeah, injuries are no fun. I started arthritis in my neck from an injury at 13 years old. I don’t like pain meds because I have to get used to the chronic pain again

I've played around with my dosing and they could control my pain a lot better than they do but OMG I might actually start having fun. 🙄🙄🙄 It pisses me off to no end that everyone admits I would benefit from a slight increase in my medication but because I "might" lose control of myself they would rather keep me just at the edge of being depressed/suicidal. It's absurb. (AND NO I AM NOT SUICIDAL GUYS!!) I guarantee you Hunter Biden has taken more opioids in a week than I do in a month, with none of the injuries I have and nobody is dogging his ass ... 😠😠😠

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've played around with my dosing and they could control my pain a lot better than they do but OMG I might actually start having fun. 🙄🙄🙄 It pisses me off to no end that everyone admits I would benefit from a slight increase in my medication but because I "might" lose control of myself they would rather keep me just at the edge of being depressed/suicidal. It's absurb. (AND NO I AM NOT SUICIDAL GUYS!!) I guarantee you Hunter Biden has taken more opioids in a week than I do in a month, with none of the injuries I have and nobody is dogging his ass ... 😠😠😠
Yeah, you can’t tell when I take them other than I don’t hurt. my wife is high as a kite when she takes them (all legal scripts). I‘m also lucky that I have no idea how people get addicted to them, they do nothing fun to me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom