OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welp, it's Friday again! 😁 I'm gonna get a couple of errands run, weed a little bit in the garden and then, if I feel like it, I'm gonna go to the nursery and pick out some perennials to use for the backbone of my pollinator garden in the front yard. Grumpy's not gonna be happy because he's gonna have to dig some holes but ... 🤷🤷 I dunno what to tell him. Other than I need a hole here ... And here ... And three over there. 😁😇😂😂😂 Y'all have a good weekend! 😘 Mine is gonna be lovely ... 😁🤗😎😇🙃

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This has been a really unusual spring/summer around here. I think I will finally get the opportunity to clear downed trees and mow for the first time my 3 miles of trails at my hunting property. It has just been too wet to risk my small tractor getting stuck in the low lying areas.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ffs I absolutely despise ringing myself up at a store. If you’re going have that as the only option give me the employee discount, it’s a pia. Lowe’s can bite me
Plus if you self check, you still have to get someone to enter your ag tax exemption and veteran discount.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morning fellas. Today's gonna be one of those days. 😣😣 Dammit. Y'all enjoy your Saturday. I'm gonna go do some fine living through pharmaceuticals, as they say ...
Hope you get to feeling better and not zombied out from all the meds. It sucks to be in pain but sometimes the meds are just as bad in other ways. Take care Girl, we need you around to keep us line!:sorry4:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope you get to feeling better and not zombied out from all the meds. It sucks to be in pain but sometimes the meds are just as bad in other ways. Take care Girl, we need you around to keep us line!:sorry4:

Yep. That's the hell of it. No motivation but ... At least I feel better. I'll do the light boring stuff today -- water the plants, straighten up the **** that always magically manages to get where it doesn't belong. That kinda stuff. I got my new black out curtains for the bedroom windows and DAMN those things are HEAVY. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm gonna wait and let Grumpy take down the old ones and put these up.

The neighbors behind the neighbors with the tree but up floodlights for their backyard. One of the lights is at the top of an OGE pole so "light pollution" doesn't even begin to describe what I have in the backyard now. And our bedroom is on the back of the house.

Anyway, all that lifting things even remotely heavy over head is a recipe for disaster for me nowadays. It will sure be nice to sleep in a DARK bedroom again.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. That's the hell of it. No motivation but ... At least I feel better. I'll do the light boring stuff today -- water the plants, straighten up the **** that always magically manages to get where it doesn't belong. That kinda stuff. I got my new black out curtains for the bedroom windows and DAMN those things are HEAVY. 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I'm gonna wait and let Grumpy take down the old ones and put these up.

The neighbors behind the neighbors with the tree but up floodlights for their backyard. One of the lights is at the top of an OGE pole so "light pollution" doesn't even begin to describe what I have in the backyard now. And our bedroom is on the back of the house.

Anyway, all that lifting things even remotely heavy over head is a recipe for disaster for me nowadays. It will sure be nice to sleep in a DARK bedroom again.

Patti, do you have a 'finger' embroidered on the backside of the curtains? Just wondering...... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom