OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's picture will the the last for a spell. Tomorrow morning, I have to be at the hospital at 7:15 to begin preparations for my bilateral partial knee replacement, and I will be in the hospital at least overnight and maybe longer, depending on the doctor's orders. While recuperating, I have to have my legs elevated and iced regularly, so I won't be at the computer much in maybe the next week. I guess I'll see as things progress.

Back to Tennessee's portion of the Natchez Trace Parkway, there are a couple of notable structures still in existence there. This one is explained by the sign.

Anyway, I'll be back as soon as I can with more.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today's picture will the the last for a spell. Tomorrow morning, I have to be at the hospital at 7:15 to begin preparations for my bilateral partial knee replacement, and I will be in the hospital at least overnight and maybe longer, depending on the doctor's orders. While recuperating, I have to have my legs elevated and iced regularly, so I won't be at the computer much in maybe the next week. I guess I'll see as things progress.

Back to Tennessee's portion of the Natchez Trace Parkway, there are a couple of notable structures still in existence there. This one is explained by the sign.

A laptop or iPad is the answer to your computer problem. Go to Best Buy today, and you’ll never have to miss a minute of the delightful banter and BS that’s posted daily on here.🤣

I’ll be praying that all goes well with your surgery and for a speedy recovery. :thumb:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A laptop or iPad is the answer to your computer problem. Go to Best Buy today, and you’ll never have to miss a minute of the delightful banter and BS that’s posted daily on here.🤣

I’ll be praying that all goes well with your surgery and for a speedy recovery. :thumb:

The wife is very well equipped with portable devices, but hospital time will be very limited as to days. But as she pointed out to me, I spend too much time on the forums, and I will be needing to get up about every 45 minutes or so to do a little walking.

My intention is to do as much walking and climbing stairs to get myself back into full "go take pictures" mode. Once I get there, I'd like to head back to Utah and visit some ancient ruins like "The Citadel."

The Citadel5.jpg

The Citadel2.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Terry, Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I’m a little surprised they’re keeping you overnight, because my wife’s last knee replacement was done as day surgery. We had to be at the surgery center by 7am and were home by 3pm.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a little surprised they’re keeping you overnight, because my wife’s last knee replacement was done as day surgery. We had to be at the surgery center by 7am and were home by 3pm.

I think I am an overnighter because they are operating on both knees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom