OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I had our 15th anniversary today. Never thought I'd be married that long, especially to the same woman! Honestly never thought one would keep me around that long, but this marriage has now lasted 7x longer than my first 🤣

Dude!! Same with me and Grumpy. My first marriage lasted just long enough for me to get pregnant twice. I think we were in the same house for something like 13 months. Our marriage lasted a little longer than that because in Oklahoma you can't get a divorce if you are pregnant. 🙄🙄🙄

Me and Grumpy have been married 22 years and counting now. 😳 Damn I feel old ... 🤐😬😬😬

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife and I had our 15th anniversary today. Never thought I'd be married that long, especially to the same woman! Honestly never thought one would keep me around that long, but this marriage has now lasted 7x longer than my first 🤣
Congratulations on the milestone! I would say y’all are over the hump and it gets easier from here, but I don’t see any point in lying to you.🤣

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This kind of seems appropriate…
IMG_2137.jpeg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m on a Christian co-op “insurance”. As far as I know, it’s only for catastrophic stuff, so a surgery should be covered. I’ve never used it or even tried.
Sounds to me like a case where your doctor is also your preacher, so which ever way that medical care turned out . . . your still covered :laugh6:

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Something unusual in the way of rail cars. Back in 2014, we went to the Oklahoma Railway Museum in Oklahoma City and stumbled across a car marked with U.S. Army letters and emblem. I don't remember any plaque or informational stuff that stated how the car was used. The one end has windows on all three sides.

Maybe I need to get back out there to see what may be new and maybe try to find out how they did use this car?
1700675676341.jpeg

A deeper research reveals that this was the former Missouri, Kansas and Texas (MKT) Track Inspection Car No. 1045. Couldn't find any reference to it having anything to do with the military, however, the crossed cannons do indicate US Army Field Artillery.

I suspect that the Army may have used this car to inspect the tracks prior to moving "ATOMIC ANNIE" out of Ft. Sill to Las Vegas.
https://nnss.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/DOENV_776.pdf

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Congrats! I've been married 26 years if you count all 3. 2 of the 3 are still good for an occasional afternoon visit.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I received a great delivery today by my 3rd cousin…I think (one of my first cousin’s grandson). Anyway, he showed a pig with the FFA, and I bought it from him. He and his dad delivered it from the butcher this morning. I now have 130 pounds of pork in the freezer, and it looks pretty amazing. I have just enough room left in the freezer for some venison. Hopefully, that happens within the next couple of days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom