OSA's best fake accounts.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bixby Sooner53

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the Fat Guys ... I've always wondered if he lost his FFL because of that or if the shop was still open. I loved Kelty to death. And Lonnie. A couple of the other guys not so much ... But that's just life, I guess.
Fat Boy Tactical is still open in Bixby, though it doesnt look like it is open every day.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was _CY_ a real person?
Yes, real person. Pretty nice guy in reality. He was wanting some Osage Orange firewood and I have a 22 acre grove of it at the farm so we met one Saturday to cut some. I used the tractor and front loader to stack the logs on his goose neck trailer.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, real person. Pretty nice guy in reality. He was wanting some Osage Orange firewood and I have a 22 acre grove of it at the farm so we met one Saturday to cut some. I used the tractor and front loader to stack the logs on his goose neck trailer.
I'm thinking I got doctor vibes from him. Am I close? I know he was educated from his verbiage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom