Osu cowboys!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't mean anything. That happens every season. OSU had a hard time with Kansas but OU didn't.

Really OSu kansas was 56-7 at half and 70-28 final..

:teach:

Ok there are 2 teams from the state of Kansas very similar to what we have here in Oklahoma. One is called the Kansas Jayhawks and their colors are BLUE, RED and WHITE.

There is another college called the Kansas "STATE" Wildcats and their colors are purple and White.

It might be hard for you to tell this difference between Purple and BLUE since you stare at Crimson all day.

:thumb:

Sorry Couldn't resist.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my worries about this game before the start. TT can beat any team any year on any given Saturday. They showed it this year too. The also stunk it p bad today. I'm an OSU fan and Grad. Hopefully this is the year.

BTW, Rays seems like the typical OU fan who "hates" OSU and never stepped foot in a classroom on the OU campus. Not that you can't cheer for your favorite team but it always seems like the non OU alumni are the most ravenous. Just an experienced observation.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had my worries about this game before the start. TT can beat any team any year on any given Saturday. They showed it this year too. The also stunk it p bad today. I'm an OSU fan and Grad. Hopefully this is the year.

BTW, Rays seems like the typical OU fan who "hates" OSU and never stepped foot in a classroom on the OU campus. Not that you can't cheer for your favorite team but it always seems like the non OU alumni are the most ravenous. Just an experienced observation.

So because I don't like OSU, that means that I didn't go to OU? did you come up with that all by yourself? Reason I dont like OSu is because every time I have been to stillwater games and even just to visit stillwater, people there were rude to me simply because I had OU gear on. However Texas fans have always treated me with respect.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes sir I am and proud of it. I really hope OU ruins their season.

You mean the way OSU has ruined OU's seasons before? :)

So because I don't like OSU, that means that I didn't go to OU? did you come up with that all by yourself? Reason I dont like OSu is because every time I have been to stillwater games and even just to visit stillwater, people there were rude to me simply because I had OU gear on. However Texas fans have always treated me with respect.

Probably because some OU fans are notorious for their rude behavior, sort of like you're displaying here. You tend to get what you give in this world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom