Osu cowboys!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, Rays seems like the typical OU fan who "hates" OSU and never stepped foot in a classroom on the OU campus. Not that you can't cheer for your favorite team but it always seems like the non OU alumni are the most ravenous. Just an experienced observation.

That goes both ways. The most hateful OSU fans I've ever come across never attended a class in Stillwater....... and "Texas" fans aswell. Probably pretty universal.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend and I from OSU went to Norman to visit another friend our freshman year. When we got to the dorm we made it about halfway across the parking lot before getting cussed out (my buddy was wearing an OSU shirt). Happened two more times before we got inside and he could change his shirt. Needless to say the weekend sucked and that was the first and last time I went to Norman. The funny thing is I always liked OU until that experience.

Pistols firing! GO POKES!!! :osu

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I went to OSU some of the best parties were during Bedlam week when OU students came down and hung out. It was always a good time and something to look forward to, we knew back then (early 90) we had no chance of winning. It was all about the fun.

Fast forward to 2 years ago. I went to the bedlam game in Norman. My buddy and I went to meet my uncle at his tailgate (huge OU fan). Once again every one was cool except the campus cops. Two were standing on the corner of some street and I asked them where a certain building was (looking for tailgate party) and he told me the wrong way. My buddy and I didnt know any better and start heading that way. We get about 50 feet away and the other cop yells at us to stop. He walks over and tells us the correct way. I look back and the original one was just laughing at us.

It seems like the rudest fan of any base are the ones who dont go there or have never stepped foot on campus. I do know some OSU fans like this. Sadly, all schools have these fans.

I think bedlam is going to be good this year.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow folks, we're talking about college kids playing a game here; this ain't the battlefront in Afghanistan or Iraq! Watching a good college game is supposed to be fun. It is for me anyway. Now; I am a long time Sooner fan and will of course root for the Sooners at Bedlam. But that beat-down OSU gave TT yesterday was an awesome performance. If OSU wins out and goes to the BCS championship game, then I will wear just my OU shirt and root for the Pokes to whup 'em. (And hope they give LSU or whoever a lesson!) But I am not gonna flip anybody off or call 'em an a-hole over a game.

The game I'd really like to see is OU (on a good day) against Alabama!

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a game! Great defensive effort. They didn't give up a touchdown. 2 more to go. POKES!!!!

I felt really good about our defense in the firs half and saw some mistakes by the defense in the second half that looked a little more like what we have shown this season to date. We have two games to line out our defense and if that can be achieved then there is literally no stopping the Cowboys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom