Ou-tcu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ugly. It just reminded me how i felt watching OU last year with a mediocre, lackluster offense. Absolutely nothing like they've been playing the last few weeks. I truly thought we were going to come into this game and just dominate TCU with Boykin out. A win is a win though, and if Mayfield is back next week, i think we'll beat OSU and squeak into the Top 4.

I dont think we'll be in the Top 4 this week though, even with Ohio State most likely dropping out.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ugly. It just reminded me how i felt watching OU last year with a mediocre, lackluster offense. Absolutely nothing like they've been playing the last few weeks. I truly thought we were going to come into this game and just dominate TCU with Boykin out. A win is a win though, and if Mayfield is back next week, i think we'll beat OSU and squeak into the Top 4.

I dont think we'll be in the Top 4 this week though, even with Ohio State most likely dropping out.

On the bright side Notre Dame only won by 3 points against an unranked Boston College w/ a 3-8 record.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Clemson, Bama, Notre Dame, Iowa....Michigan St, OU.

My predictions this next week. If we're lucky, ND drops out as well, but not counting on it. OU has beat at least three ranked teams this season...Baylor, TCU and Tennessee. Any others I'm missing?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OSU will play like world beaters next week. If Mayfield is out, we have no chance with Knight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom