Outdoor ranges BESIDES USSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nat2015

New to the site!
Reaction score
Anyone know of any outdoor ranges in the Tulsa Area? Not interested in going to USSA until they again have another management change. I'm aware of Happy Hollow and Tulsa Gun Club..but any other options that don't include a static firing line only..?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure its too far, but Ponca City has a range that allows you to set up barriers, etc with steel, plate racks, Texas stars and polish plate racks for your personal shooting pleasure.

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tulsa Red Castle has an "action" pistol bay that usually has a steel plate rack. The rest you would need to bring yourself. I understand your feelings on the shooting academy. It's a shame really.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing that I'm aware of. Oh well, there's always someone who's unhappy.

Other than the plate rack at TRCGC (which I think isn't taking new members), you can get on the wait list for a membership at Oil Capital in Coweta. Other than that, there's Arcadia down by OKC for non-static stuff. I'm not aware of any other's in the area, so you may have to buy some land and make your own. Build it and they will come! :)

Johnson184

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's wrong with USSA?

I became a member there recently after moving to Tulsa, and I honestly love the place! Beats the heck out of H&H since it's an outdoor range where you can shoot out to 300 yards. Come during the week at the right time, and it's really relaxing with nobody else there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom