Outstanding Announcements from Olympic Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First:
Olympic Arms was recently asked to advertise in the FOP Journal; the official magazine of the Fraternal Order of Police. It is well known that the FOP is a staunch supporter of Gun Control, had backed the AWB under Bill Clinton, and supports the current AWB under consideration that was introduced by Diane Feinstein. The FOP was actually accredited as being one of the sources that helped prepare the language of Gun Control suggestions that were forwarded by Vice President Biden. Below is a copy of our response to the FOP Journal

Short version:
Olympic Arms, Inc, manufacturers of AR15 type firearms, firearms that these legislators would call "Assault Weapons", will not be supporting in any way, shape, form or fashion, The Fraternal Order of Police, any organization that represents, supports, takes advertising dollars from, spends advertising dollars with, is in anyway related to, any individual who is a card carrying member of, or any person or entity in any way associated with the Fraternal Order of Police. Period.
Read more at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=417715031650812&id=114264921930723 I don't think you need to have an account.

Second:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=573076246049586&id=114264921930723
Olympic Arms is a staunch believer in and defender of the Constitution of the United States, and with special attention paid to the Bill of Rights that succinctly enumerates the security of our Divinely given Rights. One of those Rights is that to Keep and Bear Arms.

Legislation recently passed in the State of New York outlaws the AR15 and many other firearms, and will make it illegal for the good and free citizens of New York to own a large selection of legal and safe firearms and magazines. We feel as though the passage of this legislation exceeds the authority granted to the government of New York by its citizens, and violates the Constitution of the United States, ignoring such SCOTUS rulings as District of Columbia v. Heller - 554, U.S. 570 of 2008, McDonald v. Chicago - 561 U.S. 3025 of 2010, and specifically the case of United States v. Miller – 307 U.S. 174 of 1939.

Due the passing of this legislation, Olympic Arms would like to announce that the State of New York, any Law Enforcement Departments, Law Enforcement Officers, First Responders within the State of New York, or any New York State government entity or employee of such an entity - will no longer be served as customers.
I really hope more business take this position (although I know most won't), and I hope Oly extends it nationwide.

More at Examiner.com

LaRue Tactical is taking a stronger stance, and Grass Roots NC is asking you to help.
http://www.grnc.org/grnc-alerts-arc...cal-takes-a-stand-for-second-amendment-rights

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Larue tactical did this days ago, other firearms manufacturers are falling in line. Olympic is one of them.

At least they are doing something instead of ratcheting their jaws.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be nice if the major gun manufactures would restrict ALL sales to law enforcement to what is allowed by the citizens in those states that have infringed on 2A rights :finger:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been in a pitched battle on another forum trying to get a couple of Northern LEO's to understand that this isn't a swipe at LEO's, but simply an advanced warfighting tactic on the anti-gun battlefield. It's getting to the point that you're either with us, or against us. LEO's who live in blue states yet have special dispensation to enjoy lifesaving equipment their fellow citizens are barred from having, simply have no skin in the game. :(

It's here if you want to witness the carnage. :(

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=124230

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been in a pitched battle on another forum trying to get a couple of Northern LEO's to understand that this isn't a swipe at LEO's, but simply an advanced warfighting tactic on the anti-gun battlefield. It's getting to the point that you're either with us, or against us. LEO's who live in blue states yet have special dispensation to enjoy lifesaving equipment their fellow citizens are barred from having, simply have no skin in the game. :(

I'm working on the same issue on another forum or two.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The question I would ask them is if they were a LEO in NY would they still be after the passage of this law? Because LEOs in NY are the people responsible for enforcing this law to disarm their fellow citizens. So if they are still working then it means they chose to put their job above their oath to uphold the constitution of the United States. And if they are putting their job and financial welfare above their oath to uphold the constitution, why should they be receiving special treatment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom