Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll play also.

This is my wife and I. We've been married 5 years. She honestly is the best wife! She is a very Christian oriented wife and tops it off as a freaking awesome cook! I definitely overmarried ;) I hope I don't get red X's since I'm linking from FB.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

And has since gained some weight due to sickness. Still a beauty though!

[Broken External Image]

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, here she is. She's a pain in my ass most of the time. Wait, all the time.
ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_Wedding_wedding.jpg

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_Wedding_Image000.jpg

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_Wedding_818331681_l.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All wives are. Then they become ex-wives. Then you move onto the next one and hope to apply lessons learned. :)

:faint: HEY!!! I'm NOT a PITA ... You piss me off, I tell you about it, you correct your ways, we move on. I piss you off ... you are certainly welcome to do the same. GC has straightened my short curlies out more than once when I was "mistaken" ...

Marshall ... dude, I hope you are being sarcastic. If not, dude, I feel for ya. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt ... finally threw it out with the garbage and got me a real man ... No sense in only one person working on a relationship ... life's too short.

Best thing that ever happened to GC and me was dumping the 200 pounds of deadweight we were both dragging along and making our way together.

Latest posts

Top Bottom