Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSanDiegoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At a talons game
ai806.photobucket.com_albums_yy344_Besttortillias1_86fc71f5.jpg

This was her doing a promo for Tecate during the PBR
ai806.photobucket.com_albums_yy344_Besttortillias1_e800d917.jpg

This is one of my davorite pics of all time. This is last year while on the Oilers Ice Girls
ai806.photobucket.com_albums_yy344_Besttortillias1_56fba029.jpg

This was the photo shoot for the Ice Girls poster, the pic looks like crap it's very blurry I had to take a screenshot of this pic off her Facebook and she had done the same off of the Ice Girls Facebook.
ai806.photobucket.com_albums_yy344_Besttortillias1_abdb2d99.jpg

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like I Married up...(And yes, she is about 10 years younger than me...)

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_bowling.jpg

I have a bunch with her "posing" with some of my cars, but this one is really cool:

ai29.photobucket.com_albums_c253_jasondcunningham_Linsey.jpg

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs #3 prefers I dont post public pics of her,so here is Mrs #2.

My ex is and always will be one of my best friends. We're also business partners besides sharing a daughter. We've been best friends since we first met while attending art school in San Francisco and then apprenticed in the same tattoo shop after school. We went beyond friendship though and started dating after I split from a live-in girlfriend. We moved across the country from California to Iowa to start a business together from the ground up. She hung in there with me from the beginnings of our business and my music career when we were broke and eating alot of ramen noodles and driving a car with no working heater in Iowa winters. When we started getting more successful in our careers and making some really big money she kept me grounded. But like all really good things eventually do the relationship ended. Things just got to where it didnt work out for either of us any more. Mostly because of my partying and me being gone so much out on the road playing the guitar. We had 10 amazing years together. After we split up we helped each other start over new in our new lives away from each other. She was used to starting over,she was born in Germany- her mother is German and her father is Italian- and came to the US when she was 18 alone to go to art school in California and model. Besides being a great artist she is also an accomplished photographer,graphic artist, and a former model. We may have ended our romantic relationship, but we have been able to remain very good friends- something which isnt always easy for some people to seem to do but IMO relationships dont always have to end hateful. Its probably also easier to do when you started out as friends like we did I suppose. Still. I just cant be anything but friendly to someone I shared my life with and also share a child with. That is a bond that should last forever. I'm just as amicable with my first wife who I also have a kid with and a couple of ex girlfriends that I have kids with. The kids are the ones who win when their parents remain friendly.

My current wife I have no kids with but I am helping her raise her 2 kids after they lost their father. She is also very accomplished in her professional career as well as being highly intelligent and attractive. And super understanding and cool about what it is I do.

Ive been pretty lucky for a dude as dumb and ugly as I am to have married 'above' me once much less a few times.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my better half. Certainly an overmarried situation! She looks like this and is a Physician! :rubhands: She would be pissed if she found out about this post BTW, as some of you have met her. :nutkick:

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4033_4319065594_07a82c7d39_z.jpg

On the left.
afarm5.static.flickr.com_4077_4761508921_09542c1641_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5287_5205896026_c1985de0d5_z.jpg

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4111_5206923533_f2572b550a_z.jpg

Even better that she was a mail order bride. Got her real cheap when I was 16. :selfangel LMAO

Latest posts

Top Bottom