Overpriced private sellers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rijas has the only true AR. 1000 yard group in .05" with a NcStar scope. It is what all the real snipers use.

Well Duh, I know that man, but I mean like the majority of guys here, you know like special ops snippers and stuff , really aren't good enough for those anyway. You gotta lay back and chill and really like focus on the dot then when it's all lined up really good just pull the trigger real fast before you loose the sight photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kickface

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of the local shop prices are even more ridiculous. Cheapest low quality ar15 parts on a crappy plastic receiver? Must be worth $200 more than a prebuilt ar from psa. It's laughable! Way to be a part of the shooter community by trying to gouge them.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of the local shop prices are even more ridiculous. Cheapest low quality ar15 parts on a crappy plastic receiver? Must be worth $200 more than a prebuilt ar from psa. It's laughable! Way to be a part of the shooter community by trying to gouge them.

It’s possible that local shops may be sitting on top of older inventory / parts that they can’t quite sell for today’s prices... so don’t be to hard on the local guys yet the price drop may crush a few of them long term.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only buy Rifles from older looking bearded trolls under the Luther bridge. All my handguns are purchased from destitute former pitbull fighters that are in need of a few bucks...Local it is!!

hey, you got a pistol from me!

...So; are the pitbulls up for sale too?

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to see a pattern with the op. You like free stuff. And others should pay for what you want, like healthcare and stuff in the classified section. Got it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom