Overpriced private sellers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just some pointers....

-Stop using the term "Assault Weapon" as a description, don't care whom else uses it, it makes people look ignorant.
- If you want the best price, shop around at local shops, look at Buds or something of the like and find a good FFL.... or possibly snoop around OSA. Armslist ain't going to be your best bet, yeah you might find a good deal here or there but shop at your own risk.
-Prices are probably high because of the haggling mentality. If you want to sell something at a fair price you'll likely have to jack up the price to make someone feel like the got a good deal.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we really need someone to tell us how to buy a gun? If I want your gun, if I think its a good deal, if I have the money and want it bad enough, I'll buy it. Don't really give a rip what anyone else thinks.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone else remember when men hunted and then bought what the wanted rather than wandering the interwebz gathering berries.

The twenty-somethings cry about not being able to find good paying jobs, but then cry like school girls when something they want to buy is $10 higher than the Wals-Mart or Academy price. Let them eat the rat meat that they deserve.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve noticed prices listed on this site increase in recent years. If you look at the sellers post content and history, you’ll see a pattern that some are only here to post guns for sale. The prices listed for Glocks is especially funny. Selling used Glocks $100.00-$300.00 over retail NIB price. No thanks.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please somebody make this a sticky that we can reference when Tristanjay decides to sell some of his guns!

Sure, bookmark it.

When I sell my guns, the very first thing I do is go on GunBroker or budsgunshop and see what they're selling for. I start at going price and go down from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom