P7 or 1911?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P7 will be here today! Just need to get a hold of the guy doing the transfer, see if he is as easy to deal with as Natgas. FYI, Natgas does FFL transfers for us and was awesome to deal with, but he lives in WAY north okc/edmond, I live in Moore, so I tried someone closer on recommendations, but I have a feeling that Natgas will get more of my business in the future as the transaction was so smooth. I did shoot my father in laws Kimber Ultra Raptor II yesterday, not bad, 3 FTF out of 3 boxes, but wasnt crazy about it, thumb safety just felt weird, not actually using it, but my thumb rode on it during firing cuz of my hold, and it was just uncomfortable with my grip.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
P7 will be here today! Just need to get a hold of the guy doing the transfer, see if he is as easy to deal with as Natgas. FYI, Natgas does FFL transfers for us and was awesome to deal with, but he lives in WAY north okc/edmond, I live in Moore, so I tried someone closer on recommendations, but I have a feeling that Natgas will get more of my business in the future as the transaction was so smooth. I did shoot my father in laws Kimber Ultra Raptor II yesterday, not bad, 3 FTF out of 3 boxes, but wasnt crazy about it, thumb safety just felt weird, not actually using it, but my thumb rode on it during firing cuz of my hold, and it was just uncomfortable with my grip.

Congrats on the new gun. Post some photos when you get it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom