Pack of wiener dogs mauls woman to death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Weiner dogs are so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with them... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...
www.thecooltshirt.com_wp_content_uploads_thumbs_dir_qwertee_ba658fb67c9a401e5fd021437d8ab7ed14.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I came across one in Kansas years back when I was pheasant hunting. He was in the middle of a gravel road when we drove up and he just laid down and flattened himself out to hide. Brother and I got out to look at him and I took my shotgun. He just laid there so what did I do??? Poke the sucker with the barrel of my shotgun and all H#ll broke loose, he growled, jumped up snarling and snapping his teeth. First thing he came to was the barrel and he bit it. Barrel still has the bite mark in it!!. Needless to say brother was already in truck yelling at me to get in!
I rolled a badger out of its den with a plow one day. Got off the tractor to go look, and it came alive, and was all teeth coming at me. Barely got back to the tractor.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a weenie dog growing up and she was a sweet dog. But if another dog tried to dominate her she would instantly go for the throat. She wouldn’t let go either. I remember my dad picking her up while she was still gripped to my other dogs neck. I don’t care how small a dog is, they have super strong bites. I have had my leg tore open by a little yapper.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
My dachshund mix will go toe to toe with my 150lb pyr/anatolian mix at times. From the tile floor she can jump high enough to nip my elbow.
7 of em attacking someone, you'd be in a world of trouble.

Pretty much 7 of any dog (maybe excluding the toy sizes) would be trouble. That's what scares me, is a pack of feral/angry dogs. Pretty much any single dog doesn't worry me.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty much 7 of any dog (maybe excluding the toy sizes) would be trouble. That's what scares me, is a pack of feral/angry dogs. Pretty much any single dog doesn't worry me.

I really feel like I'm probably more likely to need a gun for dogs than for two legged animals.
I was working on my car one time and I got pounced on by two 7mo pitts. They wanted to lick me to death, and they nipped a little hard at my face in their play. If they had been adult dogs with bad intentions, I would have probably been dead.
I think there are something like 2-4M dog bites reported each year in the US. Been a while since I looked at the stats.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any dog can become a killer especially when the pack mentality takes over. They are already tougher than we are pound for pound and when you get that many of them together and they decide to become vicious even a pack of Chihuahua's can kill.

My mutt is good natured and we will play fight but the 45 pound little bugger can make me say ouch when he gets a little too rough. I wouldn't ever want to piss him off and have him really take into someone though (like someone breaking in or coming in without permission) as he could do a fair bit of damage. Too bad I have seen him literally be scared by his own shadow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom