Painted finger nails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this now a thing with guys? The last two OKC area restaurants I have gone to with the wife, three guys working there have had painted finger nails.

If this is a new thing, I am ready to go into hiding and remove myself from society.
My great granddaughters paint mine. I’m fine with it. But I have to watch my wardrobe I wouldn’t want to clash.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could care less if men paint their nails.....I could also care less if men speak out against men who paint their nails. See how that works? There's always opinions for both sides, but if folks are against men painting their fingernails they're supposed to "not get so worked up and just move on?" If folks are pro men painting their nails it's okay to hang around and keep posting? Your post above is opinion, and "nastiness" is relative to the reader. Anyone here on OSA has the right to post and reply with their opinion to any post, for or against, or not reply at all, their choice.

Here's your quote....
"WHO CARES literally about anything someone else chooses for their appearance?"

Here's mine.....
"WHO CARES literally about anything someone else chooses for their opinion on a particular topic. It's just their opinion...."
Awww beans. You caught me posting my opinion while saying I can post my opinion.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oldest son came in with any earring. He got no reaction. He finally asked if I like it? I asked if he has the matching purse and skirt? He got mad. About a week end the earring was gone.
A friend of mine used to own a LGS, and they had a kind of obnoxious customer. Not really a bad guy, just kind of obnoxious. One day he came in sporting a new earring, asking what the regulars thought about it, prompting the following exchange:
"Say, isn't that the ear you get pierced to signal that you're gay?"
"Yeah, and when you're wearing it that low, you ain't pitchin', you're catchin'."
The next time he came in, the earring was gone...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People can do what they want and some go so far as to deform themselves for life. This won't get them a job as TV news reporter and it will bar the door for many employment opportunities. These are some of the people who later in life will want the taxpayers funding their health care.
1651110132646.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom