Restoring my last Fire Plug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting hobby I’d never heard of.
My most famous incident with a hydrant was at 16 yrs old doing a major burn out with the 61 Ford the parents bought for me. It was from the parking lot of the local fast food cruising turn around on to the busiest street in town.
Lots of tire smoke leaving the parking lot, slammed it into second gear and lost control, ending up on top of a fire hydrant across the street.
Every cool guy and girl that cruised that turn around got a big laugh watching the water spray from under the vehicle. It was embarrassing. Lol😂
We have seen them or the reproductions at lots of truck stops and dog parks.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember my dad had come up with one, it was a small one, it was real, still had the pipe hooked to it. He planned to install on the farm he was planning to have after retirement but unfortunately never made it to retirement.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will rehang the cap chains tomorrow and set it in place. Kinda solemn. Last 267lb one that I will carry a few feet and set in place. Not bad for an old ****, if I don’t say myself! Haaaa!

IMG_5168.jpegIMG_5167.pngIMG_5166.pngIMG_5165.jpegIMG_5184.jpegIMG_5185.jpeg

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom