Pancetta Arrotolata

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to marvel at you folks who go to so much time and trouble to prepare these dishes; I can only assume you're cooking for at least several people so the appreciation is spread around. Cooking for myself tends to steer me toward the fast and easy dishes that can be eaten in less than five minutes while watching the news ;)

(I'm with you. When Im not out on the road or back in CA at the other place Im usually home alone just me and the dog eating in front of the TV. I would rather cook even if its just for myself since I live on alot of restaurant and takeout food usually, but its usually pretty simple and healthier stuff. The kids are all gone now and the wife works long hours at the office besides always being involved in something with her family or her church. Her only weeknight with nothing going on is Tuesday and she wants to go out for Mexican and chill out with a big marguerita, or two, so about the only time we cook and eat at home together any more is on the rare weekends when we are both home at the same time. When we do cook together we cant just make something for the two of us we will invite some people over and make a big production of it.)

This recipe looks really good. I cook and have eaten alot of Italian, my last ex was half Italian and half German- carbonara dishes were her favorites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom