Parking Lot Fight.. TPD says victims with stab wounds started showing up at hospital

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parking Lot Fight

Tulsa Police are investigating a parking lot fight early Saturday morning that left several men injured.

Officers tell KTUL.com two white males got in a fight with six to eight black males in the outside Torchy's Briar Patch at 1100 S 124th E Ave about 2 a.m.

Officials say they found a white male beat up and lying in the ditch behind a bar. Another white male was found injured and carrying a knife, stating he got jumped by black men and stabbed two or three of the men in self-defense.

TPD says victims with stab wounds started showing up at area hospitals. One had two gunshot wounds.

Police located shell casings at the scene.

http://www.ktul.com/story/14502963/parking-lot-fight

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Officers tell KTUL.com two white males got in a fight with six to eight black males in the outside Torchy's Briar Patch at 1100 S 124th E Ave about 2 a.m.

Officials say they found a white male beat up and lying in the ditch behind a bar. Another white male was found injured and carrying a knife, stating he got jumped by black men and stabbed two or three of the men in self-defense.

TPD says victims with stab wounds started showing up at area hospitals. One had two gunshot wounds.

Sounds like they made out pretty good, so long as their story is accurate. 6-8 on two, and they (or maybe just "he") reduced the odds by 1/2. I agree: there's nothing good out past midnight. I guess unless your the guy waiting outside the bar for drunk chicks. People are nuts.

ronnieenglish

New to the site!
Reaction score
This story is accuarate but it did not explain the gun very well. The shooter tried to shoot me while i was trying to get my freind off of the ground. The shooter shot himself in the hands two or three times one bullet made it near me. The detective says the gun was semi automatic and did jam thankfully. They kept repeating kill him.... wasnt very easy to here that right before the shots. I escaped with 10 stiches on my upperlip and a incredible amount of bruises all over my body where i had been kicked and punched while on the ground untill i could get my knife out and get back on my feet. My freind suffered a broken orbital eye sockkett. He was not in a ditch but rather the sidewalk right in front of the bar. This did not start becuase of a arguement the people who attacked us hang outside the bar near the door apparently waiting for this crap. Never even had a chance to make it too the car. Just wanted too let you know the outcome.. Just one more thing though its a shame that as a hard working american there are areas that i cant go to safley or withought being told i shouldnt have been there.
I admit that is my first and last visit to that bar but i am not scared to go where i please by a longshot. I did not cary anything besides a knife as i knew i would have a few drinks.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next time bring a gun, and limit yourself alcohol consumption......however shoot the other person in the hand if you must. In the unlikely event you to have to draw your weapon and fire in self defense, and you to manage to mortally wound the assailant what ever you do not grab your backup weapon and shoot them in the stomach 5 more times. OR be cautious of where you find yourself at 2:00 in the morning

Latest posts

Top Bottom