Party with Sarah Palin, eh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks to me as though she is a quitter. She quit 2 schools to finally finish at a 3rd one. She quit as Governor too. Would she quit as President? NO because this country will NEVER elect her as President.
A quitter? Don't we learn from "quitting"? Haven't you ever quit? When we quit, by golly, we do better next time.

What you REFUSE to understand is that people in Anchorage were MEAN to Sarah.
She "quit" the only real jobs she ever had, but she learned from those experiences. That's why libtard pukes like you are so askeard of her.

Now that she's escaped that pressure cooker in Anchorage, D.C. won't be nothing but a thang.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe because she has true feeling for this great country that has fallen into shambles, and has a genuine interest in trying to make it right??
Then again... maybe not. I mean we all have an INTEREST, but Shopping, glamour and excitement. I'm not even criticizing Sarah at all. I don't need to. She hasn't got much of a track record is all I'm saying.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Voted for Romney but the majority of Independents went the other way. Not happy with Obama BUT WE control the election of President and have for probably the last 20-25 yrs. That said if the Republicans don't give us a decent bit of what we want it could all happen again. Read it and weep.

Oh my she is a news contributor!! That is all a ploy because of her looks NOT her brain. As for the 6 yrs. She came from a family that paid her way. She was a party girl that did not go to class. Her grades reflected that. Her transcript reflected that too. Pretty good chance your wife was a far more dedicated student. Why don't you tell us why she took 6 yrs, cause I have no idea. In the same breath we have a want to be dingy woman that cannot lead that would love for the public to think she can. Looks to me as though she is a quitter. She quit 2 schools to finally finish at a 3rd one. She quit as Governor too. Would she quit as President? NO because this country will NEVER elect her as President.

You must have not read any of the links. But, that's no surprise.

I had an online debate years ago with someone that didn't want to believe that the media was biased. I kept suggesting that he read Bernard Goldberg's book, "Bias," to see how a CBS newsman saw the bias in his own industry. After several suggestions, this "someone" that I debated flat out told me that he "didn't have the inclination or the interest" to read the book. Come to find out later in other sources that "someone" was a "so-called" photo journalist.

Now, do you have any links to your "facts?"

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the links, and the links said that Sarah was greatly exaggerating the money that law suits were costing the state of Alaska. Law suits are a cost of doing business for any governor in any state. She stated that the entire payroll of the state of Alaska was due to the law suits. I read the links that make the young girls cry. I read the links that make you wonder why. I read the links. I read the links.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the world is a "mean" place. Certainly NO place for someone who would quit their state because she was treated "mean". Poor little thing. lol.
I don't get my news from tv. Fox, and the others are all bias. I get it on line. I will decide what I want to read not what someone thinks I should read. You sir are in no way qualified or educated enough to do that for me.

Bunny will call you out here. I don't ACT on anything related to politicians. They can either cut it or they can't. They either have the qualities Im looking for or they don't. This split tail has NOTHING I respect or would want in public office. She is a complete made up fake who can't cut it period. Coins lots of folks have coins that will never qualify her for office. I will give her credit for one thing, fooling the public into thinking she is something she truly is not. The Peter Principle applies to a lot in politics. In her case it sticks out like a sore thumb.
n

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the world is a "mean" place. Certainly NO place for someone who would quit their state because she was treated "mean". Poor little thing. lol.
I don't get my news from tv. Fox, and the others are all bias. I get it on line. I will decide what I want to read not what someone thinks I should read. You sir are in no way qualified or educated enough to do that for me.

Bunny will call you out here. I don't ACT on anything related to politicians. They can either cut it or they can't. They either have the qualities Im looking for or they don't. This split tail has NOTHING I respect or would want in public office. She is a complete made up fake who can't cut it period. Coins lots of folks have coins that will never qualify her for office. I will give her credit for one thing, fooling the public into thinking she is something she truly is not. The Peter Principle applies to a lot in politics. In her case it sticks out like a sore thumb.
n

Ha..ha....

And nothing online is biased?

You have nothing but a lot of hate going for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom