Party with Sarah Palin, eh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And I laugh my a$$ off every time I hear the "Republicans will never win the Whitehouse" BS. You fools forget that it was only 6 years ago that the Republicans did control the WH. They had it for 8 years, before that Dims had it for 8, before that Republicans had it for 12.

And before every GOP win was idiots claiming the GOP would never win it again, that the GOP was dead, out of touch, etc, etc, etc.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Answers are in the eye of the beholder. You just did not get the answers you wanted. As Joe Friday would say " just the facts I want just the facts". The comments I posted are "just the facts" about this woman. I can assure you if she was 5'6" weighed 200 lbs and presented herself to the public with the rubbish she has over the years the public and men enamored by her looks would not be so out front for this dingy woman. Oh and if Einstein had ever been president of this country we would probably not exist today. His mind in no way a tuned to leadership of the public. Einstein's mind was, thank God, that on the order of a scientist.

The answers are not in the eye of the beholder. You posted personal opinion, not the facts in an effort to demagogue her in typical lefty fashion, yet you call yourself an independent. BS!

Amazing how you have insight to Einstein's state of mind. That puts you right up there with the great ones in intelligence.

Your comments about her physical attributes put you in a special place socially.

If she were 400 pounds, who cares? Its her mentality and what she believes in that make her special.

Again, you have presented nothing but conjecture and personal opinion and have presented ZERO facts.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:cry3: LOL I love this kind of response. It opens all kinds of doors for new discussion. Oh and hey treat us Independents with a little respect, because our 18% of the voting public has controlled the Presidential elections for a very long time now. Without US the
'Right" will not win the white house!!!!!!!!! LOVE it always being on the winning side.
The answers are not in the eye of the beholder. You posted personal opinion, not the facts in an effort to demagogue her in typical lefty fashion, yet you call yourself an independent. BS!

Amazing how you have insight to Einstein's state of mind. That puts you right up there with the great ones in intelligence.

Your comments about her physical attributes put you in a special place socially.

If she were 400 pounds, who cares? Its her mentality and what she believes in that make her special.

Again, you have presented nothing but conjecture and personal opinion and have presented ZERO facts.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same reason she has this 2 bit reality show, she doesn't qualify for anything else in society. This lady took 6 yrs to earn a 4 yr degree and did it attending 3 colleges. Her major was a dandy too. Look it up. If she is so smart and astute why didn't she at least get a masters in something that would improve her lot in life. Also she QUIT her term before it was up as Alaska's Governor. Hey she is the "real deal" isn't she.

Wow! You've uncovered something here. Big time scandal and all. It only took me 6 years to get a 2 year degree from OSU-Tech with an absolutely worthless major of Police Science. It used to make me feel bad until an OKC cop in one of my classes admitted he was going on 10 years in his pursuit of a 2 year degree. If this is all you have to show Palin's unintelligence then I suspect you're probably dumber then me. Good grief! She's taken her stupidity and turned it into a multi-million dollar empire. Don't you wish you had her dumb luck???

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:cry3: LOL I love this kind of response. It opens all kinds of doors for new discussion. Oh and hey treat us Independents with a little respect, because our 18% of the voting public has controlled the Presidential elections for a very long time now. Without US the
'Right" will not win the white house!!!!!!!!! LOVE it always being on the winning side.

You have still not presented any facts. Just your opinion. Give it up man. You can't do it.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same reason she has this 2 bit reality show, she doesn't qualify for anything else in society. This lady took 6 yrs to earn a 4 yr degree and did it attending 3 colleges. Her major was a dandy too. Look it up. If she is so smart and astute why didn't she at least get a masters in something that would improve her lot in life. Also she QUIT her term before it was up as Alaska's Governor. Hey she is the "real deal" isn't she.

Is that all you have? Einstein was a high school drop out BTW.

You never answered my question with reliable quotes.

Answers are in the eye of the beholder. You just did not get the answers you wanted. As Joe Friday would say " just the facts I want just the facts". The comments I posted are "just the facts" about this woman. I can assure you if she was 5'6" weighed 200 lbs and presented herself to the public with the rubbish she has over the years the public and men enamored by her looks would not be so out front for this dingy woman. Oh and if Einstein had ever been president of this country we would probably not exist today. His mind in no way a tuned to leadership of the public. Einstein's mind was, thank God, that on the order of a scientist.

Just because you've "said it," it doesn't make it true. I'll challenge you to provide links to your facts, otherwise, without them, your musings are nothing more than speculation without fact.

Let me provide you some links, something you haven't done:

Resignation of Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin - A Negotiator Without Preconditions

Sarah Palin - Finding Her Footing - August Chronicle Editorial, March 16, 2014

Oh, and with regards to her taking 6 years for a 4 year degree, my wife graduated from high school in 1970, but didn't get her college degree until 1989. Yet, she still managed to become a Division Manager of IT at a major state agency. Are you saying my wife isn't "smart and astute?" Oh, and I don't have a degree at all. Are you saying that I'm neither smart or astute? You know, sometimes, life gets in the way.

If Sarah is considered "actually intelligent" by TRUE CONSERVATIVES no wonder you will never have a candidate for President and why her primary source of income will continue to be a second rate reality show that surely will bite the dust sooner rather than late. Cream comes to top as my parents said poop will always settle to the bottom in this case just as it has with SP.

God I enjoy being an independent. Life is good.

Oh, and don't forget that she has been a contributor at FOX News. Do you suppose that there is no income from that?

So, as an "independent" are you really better or just ignorant of facts? Always on the winning side? So, is that an admission that you voted for Obama? If so, how is that working out for America and the world? How do you like "your candidate's" foreign policy, financial strategies, and his adherence to the law?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Voted for Romney but the majority of Independents went the other way. Not happy with Obama BUT WE control the election of President and have for probably the last 20-25 yrs. That said if the Republicans don't give us a decent bit of what we want it could all happen again. Read it and weep.

Oh my she is a news contributor!! That is all a ploy because of her looks NOT her brain. As for the 6 yrs. She came from a family that paid her way. She was a party girl that did not go to class. Her grades reflected that. Her transcript reflected that too. Pretty good chance your wife was a far more dedicated student. Why don't you tell us why she took 6 yrs, cause I have no idea. In the same breath we have a want to be dingy woman that cannot lead that would love for the public to think she can. Looks to me as though she is a quitter. She quit 2 schools to finally finish at a 3rd one. She quit as Governor too. Would she quit as President? NO because this country will NEVER elect her as President.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh one other thing. Palin is a perfect example of the Peter Principle. She rose to the highest level of her incompetence as Governor. VP and President well that would just be off the charts for her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom