Party with Sarah Palin, eh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To follow up, Wonkette and Gawker? REALLY?????

I had read up on Sarah Palin before they even considered her for McCain's running mate. When they announced that she was his pick, I was overjoyed because I knew she was both intelligent and conservative. Something that McCain was nowhere near.

If she was so bad, I want to know why it was that she was drawing many more attendees at events than McCain was and almost as many as Obumbo. If she was so dumb, according to Brandi, she shouldn't have been able to keep the crowds. She was willing and eager to take the Republican message to the northern "blue" states where no one else in the McCain camp even wanted to visit. Many don't remember it, but when she was doing her acceptance speech as McCain's Vice-President nominee, the teleprompter malfunctioned, but she carried on quite well with her speech. (Obumber would have just stuttered....but, he stutters just before almost every lie he tells....which is almost all the time. THAT'S why he needs teleprompters.)

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To follow up, Wonkette and Gawker? REALLY?????

I had read up on Sarah Palin before they even considered her for McCain's running mate. When they announced that she was his pick, I was overjoyed because I knew she was both intelligent and conservative. Something that McCain was nowhere near.

If she was so bad, I want to know why it was that she was drawing many more attendees at events than McCain was and almost as many as Obumbo. If she was so dumb, according to Brandi, she shouldn't have been able to keep the crowds. She was willing and eager to take the Republican message to the northern "blue" states where no one else in the McCain camp even wanted to visit. Many don't remember it, but when she was doing her acceptance speech as McCain's Vice-President nominee, the teleprompter malfunctioned, but she carried on quite well with her speech. (Obumber would have just stuttered....but, he stutters just before almost every lie he tells....which is almost all the time. THAT'S why he needs teleprompters.)

Same reason she has this 2 bit reality show, she doesn't qualify for anything else in society. This lady took 6 yrs to earn a 4 yr degree and did it attending 3 colleges. Her major was a dandy too. Look it up. If she is so smart and astute why didn't she at least get a masters in something that would improve her lot in life. Also she QUIT her term before it was up as Alaska's Governor. Hey she is the "real deal" isn't she.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Same reason she has this 2 bit reality show, she doesn't qualify for anything else in society. This lady took 6 yrs to earn a 4 yr degree and did it attending 3 colleges. Her major was a dandy too. Look it up. If she is so smart and astute why didn't she at least get a masters in something that would improve her lot in life. Also she QUIT her term before it was up as Alaska's Governor. Hey she is the "real deal" isn't she.

Is that all you have? Einstein was a high school drop out BTW.

You never answered my question with reliable quotes.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that all you have? Einstein was a high school drop out BTW.

You never answered my question with reliable quotes.

Answers are in the eye of the beholder. You just did not get the answers you wanted. As Joe Friday would say " just the facts I want just the facts". The comments I posted are "just the facts" about this woman. I can assure you if she was 5'6" weighed 200 lbs and presented herself to the public with the rubbish she has over the years the public and men enamored by her looks would not be so out front for this dingy woman. Oh and if Einstein had ever been president of this country we would probably not exist today. His mind in no way a tuned to leadership of the public. Einstein's mind was, thank God, that on the order of a scientist.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been my observation that the "War on Women" has been waged by women. You would think women would have gotten behind H Clinton Candidacy. They instead they voted for The current resident of the Oval Office. More disparaging comments about Palin has been from Women. In my circle anyway. I have my theories on why that is. Women are vicious creatures. And jealous.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yall still don't have a clue on how the GOP lost to Obama. Keep hangin your hopes on the Palin types and the Dems will keep the White House.

Palin is the reason McCain lost....better yet, Palin is the reason Obama won. You guys really have lost touch with politics, when you think Sara Palin was a good candidate. No wonder the GOP has gone downhill.

So sad......but it's yall party.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You got us all there. She will never be an Obama. I mean, just look at his school records.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In simple terms. The donkeys have developed a election model that keeps just enough voters on the tit. The elephants have tits too. But, they are not as big.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Sarah is considered "actually intelligent" by TRUE CONSERVATIVES no wonder you will never have a candidate for President and why her primary source of income will continue to be a second rate reality show that surely will bite the dust sooner rather than late. Cream comes to top as my parents said poop will always settle to the bottom in this case just as it has with SP.

God I enjoy being an independent. Life is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom