Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all even made The Lost Ogle with that stunt...

Im betting the OHP Tactical Team won't be participating this year LOL.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How bout we don't rock the boat. I don't want news out there showing all us geared up it would freak people out, because you know people would over react. It would turn into something it isn't.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How bout we don't rock the boat. I don't want news out there showing all us geared up it would freak people out, because you know people would over react. It would turn into something it isn't.

I agree 100%.

FWIW - the picture was a joke. Bad taste, maybe, but it was a joke, and it was our steel, our paint, our time. We infringed on nobody.

The folks that were offended (that word sure seems to get used a lot these days) attempted to get me fired, and posted all of our personal info online. Is that an attempt to get someone to act against us?

I have always argued for libertarian ideals - if you want to burn your own self up, it ain't my business. If what you do offends me, I'll just not participate, watch, whatever.

Perhaps the side preaching tolerance so long and loud doesn't really mean it.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, no tolerance at all. Yes in poor taste, but didn't hurt anybody and didn't harm anybody or threaten harm. No matter what anybody said.

I had friends who ran the run and gun with me before crying like the internet hurt them. Everybody is looking for something to be offended about, whether it actually affects them or not. What a joke even Oklahoma is now.

Hope all goes well for you guys, don't think someone isn't stupid enough to follow through with threats. Although I don't think either of you would be a good idea to mess with. Let's just hope it blow over.

I'd bet if you painted Jesus on here you'd have less backlash than what you did.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, no tolerance at all. Yes in poor taste, but didn't hurt anybody and didn't harm anybody or threaten harm. No matter what anybody said.

I had friends who ran the run and gun with me before crying like the internet hurt them. Everybody is looking for something to be offended about, whether it actually affects them or not. What a joke even Oklahoma is now.

Hope all goes well for you guys, don't think someone isn't stupid enough to follow through with threats. Although I don't think either of you would be a good idea to mess with. Let's just hope it blow over.

I'd bet if you painted Jesus on here you'd have less backlash than what you did.

Except for here on OSA with the 'War on Christians' crowd but I digress...

Nothing like switching up optics a week before an event. Swapping over a Vortex 1-4x from another rifle on to my Mk18 to replace an Aimpoint H1 (4moa), will be zeroing it at Banner or Wilshire on Friday. Should only help on the long shots and with a 100yd zero, my hold overs are minor adjustments from center inside of 300yds.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last Saturday I did a 6.3 mile run in full gear with 4 shooting stages mixed in just to prove to myself I could do it. Not easy but I made it and it was a good mental hurdle to get over. I'll do it again this Saturday.

TK and Henschman ... thanks for putting this deal on, this has been just what this middle aged man needed. I didn't realize how soft physically and mentally I had become until I started training back in March when I could barely run a mile or hit the heavy bag for 3 minutes without having a heart attack. Not to mention my shooting skills weren't up to snuff either. Now 4 months later I'm still not in tip top physical or shooting shape yet but I'm getting there, slowly but surely. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom