Peacock sucks...Chiefs/Dolphins game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 20240113_215913.jpg
    20240113_215913.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks are saying that the football game on Peacock was a test to see how many people would sign up to watch it. Not counting the people already subscribed, if a large enough number signed up at the last minute to watch, you will probably have to pay to watch all the playoff games as well as the Super Bowl in the future. I cannot think of a sport that I would pay todays rates to watch, that is unless they decide to televise a pay per view boxing match between Mike Tyson and Hillary Clinton.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks are saying that the football game on Peacock was a test to see how many people would sign up to watch it. Not counting the people already subscribed, if a large enough number signed up at the last minute to watch, you will probably have to pay to watch all the playoff games as well as the Super Bowl in the future. I cannot think of a sport that I would pay todays rates to watch, that is unless they decide to televise a pay per view boxing match between Mike Tyson and Hillary Clinton.
Shed just load up on adrenochrome and suck the life out of Tyson. No, not like that

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought that might be the case and didn’t want to participate unless it was a commercial free broadcast. I’m still not watching much pro football (or other pro sports) because they keep injecting politics into sports. This Peacock move just left another bad taste for me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom