Peacock sucks...Chiefs/Dolphins game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much longer will it be until all TV broadcasts are streaming and no "free" channels? It's starting with sports but won't be long and Rifleman reruns will set you back a buck or two!

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much longer will it be until all TV broadcasts are streaming and no "free" channels? It's starting with sports but won't be long and Rifleman reruns will set you back a buck or two!
I can see the merits of this approach. I pay for Hulu plus Live and watch maybe 3 or 4 channels out of the total line-up. Fox News gets 90% of the usage. The various ESPN channels get the bulk of the remaining time. All of the other live channels are a waste to me. I watch more over the air tv, Hulu library (inexpensive option), or Netflix than anything else.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baker Mayfield in 3 career playoff starts:

2-1 record
7 TDs, 1 INT
804 passing yards

200.gif

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article:

“According to Sports Media Watch, the game drew 9.9 million viewers, less than the 30 million the wild-card games normally. And the Peacock viewership figures were based upon custom fast national live + same day data from Nielsen. Official national data for the Dolphins-Chiefs game will be available on Friday.”

Looks to me like something is not adding up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom