Pelosi: Next in line, behind Harris, to the Presidency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My hope for 22' is that the Republicans overwhelmingly take back the House and Senate. A Rep is voted SOTH, then either the 25th is used against Biden or articles of impeachment are filed against him for any of a dozen possible acts that he's guilty of along with Harris for her ignoring the border. Impeachment of both passes the House, the Senate votes them out, and the new SOTH becomes POTUS.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't Think Crazy Nancy would automaticly step up to VP, WHEN CREEPY JOE is declared senile. At least I hope not! What we will have is SCREW BALL Harris, a president NO ONE, not even democrats wanted, as our President! If you remember, Harris came in dead last out of 20+ Democratic hopefulls in the Democratic Prmaries? So why was she on the Democratic ticket? I think this was planned, knowing Joe would never finish his first term, and we would not only have the first women, president, but the first black women president? No matter that NO ONE not even democrats wanted her! Has anyone heard one word out of, or seen Harris since the election? What is going on there?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My hope for 22' is that the Republicans overwhelmingly take back the House and Senate. A Rep is voted SOTH, then either the 25th is used against Biden or articles of impeachment are filed against him for any of a dozen possible acts that he's guilty of along with Harris for her ignoring the border. Impeachment of both passes the House, the Senate votes them out, and the new SOTH becomes POTUS.
Won’t happen. You won’t have the Senate votes even if Repubs pickup 10 senate seats. Romney & other Repubs won’t vote to impeach

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Won’t happen. You won’t have the Senate votes even if Repubs pickup 10 senate seats. Romney & other Repubs won’t vote to impeach

They'll already be impeached when they get to the senate. There are 34 seats up in 22', 20 of which are held currently by "Republicans". 5 of those 20 aren't running again in 22'. All the Dems that are up are running again. If republicans could pick up 14 seats, that would be great. Romney isn't up until 24' unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom