Personalized License Plate Waiting Time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's quicker and cheaper to just change your name to match the existing plate, e.g. RWC 935. Thataway ya don't have ta give the state extry money ever year.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I test drove a '12 FJ. Should have picked BLNDSPT. They look sick, but I couldn't stand to drive it in traffic.

That explains a lot. I used to live in a neighborhood with a lot of FJ Cruisers and they were always cutting people off. I thought they were just angry douchers, maybe they were just ignorant douchers.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, it does take a little bit of faith and good spidey senses to drive one. I had camper shell on my truck for 15 years, so I was already conditioned to the similar blind spots. Adding an extra mirror in the lower corner of the side mirrors helps a great deal. But I still can’t parallel park it worth a crap.

I have an '07 FJ, and have found that my neck still swivles. There are blind spots. Mine is screaming yellow (plate says ZONKERS) and I think the color helps me be seen. One needs to know how to set and use mirrors, and the rear obstacle sensors help with parking. Wait for plate was real long--3 months+. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom