Photo worth a 1,000 words about our Prez!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's still stupid.

He may be lot of things, but he is not stupid. I don't agree with any part of his agenda. I think that he is a con man and wants to be King even though we don' have a king. He did not get to where he is by being stupid and under estimating him will allow him to win. JMO

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...But why won't he release the REAL picture? What's he hiding???
We should demand a inquiry for the real-picture!!!! That looks like Kenyan carpet!

:) (humor)

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He may be lot of things, but he is not stupid. I don't agree with any part of his agenda. I think that he is a con man and wants to be King even though we don' have a king. He did not get to where he is by being stupid and under estimating him will allow him to win. JMO
well according to his own bonehead philosophy he didn't get there or build that someone else did. Obama can kiss my leather cheerio.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The anti-American Kenyan Marxist Muslim usurper in the White Hut is not my president.

Yes, actually he is; like it or not; or that "oath" you took to suopport and defend doesn't mean **** to you . Whattya say, did you raise your right hand, state your name, and solemnly swear...or not?

I'm not a fan either, but the fact remains that he is the President.

Latest posts

Top Bottom