pics & xray of my happy hand after the surgery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW...pass the lortab please!

they prescribed me lortab 10/500 right after they discharged me. i swear lortab did not help at all, i was dying in pain that night. Next morning i called and told them what happened the dr. wrote me a scrip for percocet :) no pain after that

Looks exactly like mine did when I broke my wrist. What happened to cause that?

fell and landed on my wrist at work

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to wonderful world of people with metal in their body. I have to metal sleeves in my left arm with 8 screws a piece. Thanks to the U.S. Navy and the USS Cape St. George.:thumbup3:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they prescribed me lortab 10/500 right after they discharged me. i swear lortab did not help at all, i was dying in pain that night. Next morning i called and told them what happened the dr. wrote me a scrip for percocet :) no pain after that

Better through chemistry. I hope you heal up soon. Take it easy with that thing brother!

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You right handed? If not you'll learn to do things with the other hand. I had Carpal tunnel surgery on both hands in 07 3 months apart and learned to use my left hand to some extent. Still use it today and I'm a righty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom