Places to live

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"southside" from say NW 10th and Penn to SW 74th and May just draw a big box and loop that area and avoid there.

I say this and I lived in that area and visit the area often without issue.

but I'd say you wanna live in a house...a big house, lots of yard space, lots of garage...in the middle of nowhere.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is wrong with Moore? Its not a far drive. However I would like to know some of the answers Danny asked before we can help ya.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is wrong with Moore? Its not a far drive. However I would like to know some of the answers Danny asked before we can help ya.

The same thing that's wrong with Norman and Edmond -- traffic. Too many people on the road in all 3 cities and Moore has way too many traffic lights.

Otherwise, just like the other two, has some really nice neighborhoods and plenty of entertainment.

EBC79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking to rent for now. Yes married, no kids. 2 cats and a dog. I am in the military and wife works also. Not really worried about where I am living so long as it is a nice neighborhood.

Nothing wrong with Moore. We just wanna find a different house that is a bit more modern. The wife has to do her hair in the living room because the bathroom has no outlets.

CodyC99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also work at Tinker and I live in Moore. The traffic isn't bad at all going to base. I live on the east side of town so I just go up Sooner Rd or Sunnylane Rd depending on my mood. If you are looking to live closer to base just stay away from Del City and most of Midwest city. The east side of Midwest city going toward Choctaw is ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom