Please help Officer Peery, we need to stand buy out L.E. Heros!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Guys, I need some help for a friend of mine. Officer Chad Peery was paralized from the chest down in the line of duty this last week. He was brutally beaten out side a sports bar, and as a result is now paralized. Anything we can come up with for an auction will go directly to his family. Capitan Dee Patty is coordinating this effort. You can contact her at [email protected]. I have already donated a training block for an auction to help his family, and ANYTHING you guys can do will be appreciated. Red Neck Tactical is also Donating $1000.00 of the next training class to his fund! I wouldn't ask for just anyone but Chad was one of the very best. Please help if you can.

I am traveling for the next 2 weeks and will only have very limilted internet access, BUT PLEASE HELP!!! and Let Capitain Dee know what we have. Let Capt. Patty know it is from Kurt Miller and the Oklahoma Action shooters ( ALL OF YOU GUYS) so she knows to reply. Thank you guy soo much! This is part of our shooting comunity and we have to stand with each other!

Jeese if you can, please post this on the other forums!! Thanks guys!! Kurt

Latest posts

Top Bottom