Please help w/ FFL questions - I have problems w/ question 11c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhmmmm ... I don't think so. She knows what's in her past. If there was any question about the 4473 she should have cleared all that up before she ordered the gun. (BTW, GC regularly gets delayed. Ain't no thang. They've got everything on him except a vial of jizz so it's just a waiting game ... All this righteous indignation about getting delayed is rather amusing to me, since even members of the NWO have it happen to them from time to time ... :) )

I get it , just my opinion, Thanks.... ;)

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll admit, I was a little turned on about her record. I even considered the possibly that I may have previously dated her. But if her adult record goes back 30 years, she's way too old for me. I went from picturing that college bad girl that partied a little too hard to middle aged, trailer park all tatted up. And as a DE owner, if a girl is considering buying a DE for herself, she must have HUGE hands for a chick. Every girl I've ever attempted to get to shoot my .50AE has trouble with the grip size.

Oh you like the bullseye err I mean tattoo on the lower backs too. God bless those little darlin's!!!:thumb: :bighug:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We do not report those answers. Those are questions that determine whether or not we proceed to the NICS check.

We dont report the answers, however, if any answer is checked YES besides the first question, we are to cancel the sale on the spot.

We are NOT to proceed with the NICS check.

Obviously I dont know too much about the process. Thanks for the answers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom