Poll: Snowden, (Hero) or (Traitor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poll: Snowden, (Hero) or (Traitor)

• Hero

Votes: 66 68.0%
  • Traitor

Votes: 31 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's got more balls than most of us, he gave up his freedom so that we might regain a little of ours. The dealings with foreign countries were a necessary evil to stay alive.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hitler had "balls". That doesn't make him a hero.

I maintain the he could have gone very public with the domestic spying on American citizens issue, maintained his personal safety (but heroes aren't supposed to be concerned with their own safety, are they? Hmmm), and still made a difference, all without completely selling out to foreign adversaries and disclosing foreign collection efforts/methods that have had a real impact on our national security.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we should do like congressman king from new York said and let them spy on us and congress ( I promise he said that) to keep us safe from al Qaida.

In a time of universal deceit,
telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty much the way I see it.
You know china and Russia have copies of anything he had.

He hasn't had any copies of the information since he left Hong Kong. To me, the were actually ver tricky in the way they did it. The first information released was about the US spying on the Chinese citizens so that political pressure from within would prevent them from turning him over. If he released that stuff while in the US he would have been disappeared or locked up and the key thrown away.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He hasn't had any copies of the information since he left Hong Kong. To me, the were actually ver tricky in the way they did it. The first information released was about the US spying on the Chinese citizens so that political pressure from within would prevent them from turning him over. If he released that stuff while in the US he would have been disappeared or locked up and the key thrown away.

You have a trusted source for this info? I have heard it said, but if that is the case, where is the info? Assuming it is true then where/who did it go to between the time of the theft and Hong Kong?

Latest posts

Top Bottom