Pope: investors in gun companies are not Christians.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Religions hating each other makes sense, clearly, but it really cracks me up when Christians tell other Christians they are the wrong kind of Christian. It's even better when the do it hatefully.

Frankly, I believe it is satan himself that divided the church and caused all the animosity. Moreover, just because a person goes to church doesn't make them a christian. If a person tells me they follow Christ and accepted Him. I accept them as a fellow christian regardless of what church they may or not belong. Their salvation is not between me and them, it is between them and God.
Division of a church, people-or the citizens is evil and we all know where evil comes from.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He listens to Obama too much on matters of social restructuring and redistribution.

It is the other way around. Vatican City seeks control of religion (worship of Saturn in place of the Creator of the universe), City of London (not to be confused with London) seeks control of finance and Washington provides the military might to achieve the two prior goals.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“People who manufacture weapons or invest in weapons industries are hypocrites if they call themselves Christian, Pope Francis said on Sunday,” according to jpost.com. “Francis issued his toughest condemnation to date of the weapons industry at a rally of thousands of young people at the end of the first day of his trip to the Italian city of Turin.” By all accounts, the Pontiff’s speech was a long rambling affair that condemned the people who create the tools that some men use to defend innocent life in passing. Warning his audience to trust God rather than man, he digressed as follows . . .Pope: Weapons Manufacturers Can't Call Themselves Christians - The Truth About Guns
Talk about the biggest hypocritical statement ever made. The pope isn't a Christian either. Anyone that would listen to this lunatic needs their head examined. He likes to go around spewing his ignorant talk all the while parading around like he is someone special. He is just a man that is treated like he is above everyone else. He needs to actually read the bible for once. Then he wouldn't be doing the things he does. But even if h did, it would be the "Catholic bible" and not the real one. Yes I said that. But I know this ain't the place to get into a huge biblical discussion. I guarantee that the pope has armed guards. He lives in a fortress. Why doesn't he trust in God and go live In a normal house without any guards? He is just another stupid liberal idiot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom