Can a company be "Christian"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I already responded to this point, but your claim is different. My question would be, is the Declaration of Independence recognized as law? What legal authority does the Declaration of Independence carry, in our legal system?
You are discussing Natural Rights which are different than rights of citizens. But, I do agree God has provided us with certain rights. I am not sure Jefferson listed all of them.
Wrong, according to our founders as written in the declaration of independence our rights are unalienable and are endowed by our creator. They do not depend on the acts of men in the passage of laws. They are God given.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, Okietom was discussing the natural rights listed in Declaration of Independence and a legal document. I responded to his post. You responded to a larger view of natural law, which is a different topic.
You took my statement out of context, so the girl caojyn in her cheerleader miniskirt can twerk for you. Please either respond to what I am stating or do not quote me.

Lastly, my vision of caojyn

The Supreme Court held in Calder v. Bull, 3 U.S. 386 (1798) and Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. 137 (1803), that the concepts of natural law supercede the United States Constitution.

Of course, 70% of Oklahoma voters supported a measure to amend the Oklahoma Constitution to prohibit the courts of Oklahoma from considering the concepts of natural law.

Last edited by a moderator:

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Again, Okietom was discussing the natural rights listed in Declaration of Independence and a legal document. I responded to his post. You responded to a larger view of natural law, which is a different topic.
You took my statement out of context, so the girl caojyn in her cheerleader miniskirt can twerk for you. Please either respond to what I am stating or do not quote me.

Lastly, my vision of caojyn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krcqHRkubyw

Ahhh :( now you're just being a bully
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_DF51DE4F_0D9E_4EA5_A918_A7E64C6C9C1E_zpsu6cl4cwh.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm way late.....Rights don't exist. Natural or otherwise. They are simply ideas from men's mind. We take an idea, write it down, define it and call it a Right.

Pokinfun

Special Hen
Reaction score
You cannot back out once you have called Obamacare a Right.
I do not completely disagree about rights. I do think we have some guiding principles (laws), which are superior to other laws. However, in the long run I do not think our constitution was outlined to give people "rights." I think it was written as a plan to let a free market economy happen. We added the Bill of Rights, to appease the Anti-Federalist, because they feared a government which would have enough power to force people to buy healthcare.

I'm way late.....Rights don't exist. Natural or otherwise. They are simply ideas from men's mind. We take an idea, write it down, define it and call it a Right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom