Can a company be "Christian"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/features/plan-b-11-questions-11-answers

5. How does Plan B One-Step work?

Plan B One-Step works like other birth control pills to prevent pregnancy. The drug acts primarily by stopping the release of an egg from the ovary. It may prevent a sperm from fertilizing the egg.

If fertilization does occur, Plan B One-Step may prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb. If a fertilized egg is implanted prior to taking Plan B One-Step, the drug will not work and pregnancy proceeds normally.

This is nothing I don't already know and I've addressed this several times in this thread.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not if it happens naturally, that would be a miscarriage.

Where is the line drawn for "natural" in your opinion? No outside interference?

Additionally, how can it be considered a miscarriage if it was never a pregnancy?

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But back to the point, allowing corporations to sidestep laws because we consider them to be 'Christian' is not the way to land blows against government involvement in healthcare. My grandmother is a Christian. Hobby Lobby is a store that my girlfriend drags me to for scrapbooking materials.

I get the libertarians view on healthcare in this thread, but you don't think this is a good thing, do you? Honest question. There's got to be a better way. This seems like just the thing that big-government (as long as it's on my side) right would support.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You should see what people at Hobby Lobby make before you start into minimum wage employees. Healthcare is not a right. Lastly you are correct, it is a class struggle and liberals have figured out a way to get them to kill off their babies, in a genocide. I guess it is just like Jonestown, you and the rest of them are drinking to Kool-Aid.
Prove I am wrong.

Weak stuff. Very weak. In a Nation as great as ours, your saying that people shouldn't be treated for medical conditions unless they can afford it. And then you support "Christian" type Lawsuits. Kinda hypocritical, don't ya think?

I don't mind Organized Religion defending the rightness or wrongness of birth control or abortions but using a Corporation or Company aint really on the up and up. Taking advantage of workers or putting their healthcare at stake is wrong.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it is not weak, the US tried to do more or less the exact same thing to my people.

Weak stuff. Very weak. In a Nation as great as ours, your saying that people shouldn't be treated for medical conditions unless they can afford it. And then you support "Christian" type Lawsuits. Kinda hypocritical, don't ya think?

I don't mind Organized Religion defending the rightness or wrongness of birth control or abortions but using a Corporation or Company aint really on the up and up. Taking advantage of workers or putting their healthcare at stake is wrong.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
it is a pregnancy, when the egg is fertilized.

Where is the line drawn for "natural" in your opinion? No outside interference?

Additionally, how can it be considered a miscarriage if it was never a pregnancy?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No it is not weak, the US tried to do more or less the exact same thing to my people.

Your people? If you mean the Native population, yes that was genocide. And they did it about the same as HL. They hid behind religion and got laws passed and redefined rights at the expense of others. It still doesn't make it right to force ideals on the people by using the power of the Govt to deny anything.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is conception, which is when life begins. Otherwise, you are playing a word game about a human being.

So if "conception" occurs before pregnancy, what do you think of the fact that 75% or more of fertilized eggs never make it to pregnancy? Who is responsible for that loss of life?

Latest posts

Top Bottom