Can a company be "Christian"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
God, but I will not entertain a conversation about god performing abortions.

So if "conception" occurs before pregnancy, what do you think of the fact that 75% or more of fertilized eggs never make it to pregnancy? Who is responsible for that loss of life?

Sent at a speed of 3*10^8 meters per second via Tapatalk.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simple solution: don't provide any birth control, just advise them to use a condom. Their lifestyle is their choice, otherwise my insurance should cover my alcohol medication.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I am talking about faith, you are being a smartass.

I'm not being a smart ass at all. I'm simply attempting to extract information about the application of logic within your argument so that I can better understand how you support your position. Are you unable to support your position therefore resorting to calling me a "smartass" [sic]?

We're likely of the same faith, by the way.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, maybe you are not being a smartass. You and I both know you understand the concept of faith. Either you believe or you do not.
I know where I believe life begins. You have the right to believe it occurs at another point if you wish. But, god does not perform abortions either way. If you want to say He does perform abortions then we have an ideological difference, which unless you come over to my side, we will never agree.

I'm not being a smart ass at all. I'm simply attempting to extract information about the application of logic within your argument so that I can better understand how you support your position. Are you unable to support your position therefore resorting to calling me a "smartass" [sic]?

We're likely of the same faith, by the way.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
God, but I will not entertain a conversation about god performing abortions.

Again man, that's weak. It's not right for you to infer your idea of God into a conversation, then back out. I enjoy a good argument as much as the next guy and when a person starts saying things like "God performing abortions", your not arguing your idea but rather some clergymens skewed idea or Church policy.

You know there are several philosophical arguments regarding good and evil and right and wrong, most hinge on If you give God credit for the good then by default he is responsible for the bad. Same with evil, If he's the master, he created or allowed it.

Anyway, if it's an off limits topic for you, don't bring it up then clam up. That's just .... I dunno...like taking your ball and going home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom