post up good things happening in your life

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife was put on oxygen in Feb. with Pulmonary Fibrosis and was using the oxygen every day and most nights. With the help of our family doctor and the Great Physician she hasn't turned her O2 pump on in about 5 weeks. She is breathing better than she has in the past two years. This has been a tremendous blessing...Thank you Dr. Evans and a special thank you to my Lord and Savior.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife was put on oxygen in Feb. with Pulmonary Fibrosis and was using the oxygen every day and most nights. With the help of our family doctor and the Great Physician she hasn't turned her O2 pump on in about 5 weeks. She is breathing better than she has in the past two years. This has been a tremendous blessing...Thank you Dr. Evans and a special thank you to my Lord and Savior.

Wow. One of the best ones yet!!

DaveinOKC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I have been trying to have a child for sometime now and had been told by the doctor that unless we went through in vitro that we only had at best a 1% chance having a child naturally. Last week my wife just had a feeling that something special was happening within her so she took a home pregnancy test and it was positive (so were the other 4 home pregnancy tests she took over the next few days). We are still waiting to get into the doctor for absolute confirmation. We are on cloud 9, so I hope it is not a false positive as we would absolutely be crushed. Keep your fingers crossed for us as this is a blessing that we have been waiting for some time now.

Dave

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our youngest (2 yo) was diagnosed with either a severe bacterial infection or leukemia on Tuesday. We got the call Friday that it was an infection and not cancer. Heavy hitter antibiotics have him back in action after a week of extreme lethargy and fever. :woohoo1:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our youngest (2 yo) was diagnosed with either a severe bacterial infection or leukemia on Tuesday. We got the call Friday that it was an infection and not cancer. Heavy hitter antibiotics have him back in action after a week of extreme lethargy and fever. :woohoo1:

This happened with my middle son. Talk about an anxious few days until we knew for sure. Doc took his tonsils out. Kid hasn't been sick since!! :woot:

Latest posts

Top Bottom