Postman: Obama "Foreigner"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a crock.

If my postman were to be asked about me, he'd probably think I dealt in stocks, jewelry and high end cars based on my mail.

And yes, I believe this old codger's recollection about informal conversations he had some 20-30 years ago in passing. Also that Obama knew with "scientific fact" he was going to be President when he was in his 20's, yep I believe that....

Don't you get that this kind of drivel makes its proponents look desperate and sad? Attack Obama's policies and positions all you want. That is legitimate debate. However, to support insanely wild speculation and outright lies about his background is weak and disgusting.

gregorius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you get that this kind of drivel makes its proponents look desperate and sad? Attack Obama's policies and positions all you want. That is legitimate debate. However, to support insanely wild speculation and outright lies about his background is weak and disgusting.

This ^

Articles like this one from WND have exactly no value in political discourse. Nonsense.

TurboFinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also that Obama knew with "scientific fact" he was going to be President when he was in his 20's, yep I believe that....

that's disingenuous and completely out of context. i am glad you "skimmed over" the article. however, you were completely overwhelmed by the birther issue and missed the point.

“It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged.”

what's "sad and disgusting" is that every time someone comments on BO's past and it isn't positive, you attack the messengers credibility. it's a disturbing pattern. did you see the video breitbart released of young BO praising and hugging a radical left harvard professor? now the mailman is basically saying that another radical lefty paid his college tuition. plus, he sat in front of a radically left preacher for 20 years and didn't know what he preached about.......and his ties to communist frank marshall davis. what do all of these have in common? here's a hint.....it starts with "radical" and ends with "lefty".

did you like how i sucked you in with the title to my post?

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
that's disingenuous and completely out of context. i am glad you "skimmed over" the article. however, you were completely overwhelmed by the birther issue and missed the point.

what's "sad and disgusting" is that every time someone comments on BO's past and it isn't positive, you attack the messengers credibility. it's a disturbing pattern. did you see the video breitbart released of young BO praising and hugging a radical left harvard professor? now the mailman is basically saying that another radical lefty paid his college tuition. plus, he sat in front of a radically left preacher for 20 years and didn't know what he preached about.......and his ties to communist frank marshall davis. what do all of these have in common? here's a hint.....it starts with "radical" and ends with "lefty".

did you like how i sucked you in with the title to my post?

:werd:

JB and Barry go way back. It's almost like a bromance.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First a sherriff said it now a mailman says it.
Mr. Finger, you caint imagine how much I appreciate you for keeping us abreast of these developments.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Finger, in all seriousness, have you ever heard of Hillary Clinton? She's a gal with tons of influence and money. Obama beat her in the primaries a few years ago. You really think she didn't investigate Obama's past a little? Have you ever heard of the Republican party? They have a little power and influence too.
Still, I think you should keep it up. I'm waiting on the thread about the barber that cut the dog catchers hair forty years ago.
Seriously, I'm waiting.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr. Finger, in all seriousness, have you ever heard of Hillary Clinton? She's a gal with tons of influence and money. Obama beat her in the primaries a few years ago. You really think she didn't investigate Obama's past a little? Have you ever heard of the Republican party? They have a little power and influence too.
Still, I think you should keep it up. I'm waiting on the thread about the barber that cut the dog catchers hair forty years ago.
Seriously, I'm waiting.

Everyone knows the story aint a rub-a-dub-dub until we here from the butcher, and the baker, and the candlestick maker.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm waiting.

Having power and influence doesn't matter if you're on the same team. Both parties are part of the establishment. Look at the big contributors to Romney's campaign and compare notes with the contributors to Obama and Bush's campaigns. They're nothing more than figureheads to create the illusion that there are opposing forces at work.

It's charade. You should know this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom