Potential FED on the classifieds.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many have helped me with great information, and I’m grateful for that. Just don’t believe the time you have been here is actually a factor in interaction

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A little paranoia, just because you have been a member for years doesn’t mean new members are lower than you on the sight. Your missing out on good people. I’m new, had a lot of great interaction, 8 transactions all good but only a couple posted feedback, so what I would say is there is a pecking order but don’t discount folks by time on sight. There are many of us who are legit and great people that your missing out on. Like me some may not have known this site existed, scammers yes there are some but also great people with similar interest,
If you had been here more than a couple of months you might understand the "paranoia".

It got really bad here for a while when all the armslisters came over here and started running scams.

Eventually some changes were made as far as access to the classifieds which helped significantly.

We were banning several scammers per day here and getting multiple reports a day for months on end before the changes were made, and members became better educated in how to spot scammers.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate that and am happy to be here .but am not a scammer, you made the changes necessary and I have contacted you about an issue, I know I’m new but still relevant to this site. I’ll do whatever to help,

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate that and am happy to be here .but am not a scammer, you made the changes necessary and I have contacted you about an issue, I know I’m new but still relevant to this site. I’ll do whatever to help,
I think there's always gonna be the crowd that's been here over ten years, and then there's the crowd that joined 5 minutes before trying to buy or sell something. You fall square in between those, and most people would willingly meet you judging by your profile (which I checked before posting this lol)

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there's always gonna be the crowd that's been here over ten years, and then there's the crowd that joined 5 minutes before trying to buy or sell something. You fall square in between those, and most people would willingly meet you judging by your profile (which I checked before posting this lol)
Thank you, will always be here , honesty and integrity, I’m only as good as my word

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The big difference between you and the others is you have listed in your profile an actual location in the state and your posts sound like a human being who lives in Oklahoma.

Each week there must be 5-10 new members who join this site with locations thousands of miles away and they say the bare minimum to get the post counted towards their profile.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m aware, seen them, I do live in Norman , but I do understand the issue. I’m not one to ship or buy from outside the state,

Latest posts

Top Bottom