Potential FED on the classifieds.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had the most issues with deals with established members. Until an exact date any time is set, you can’t leave a bad review. Guess what some people will exploit…

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had the most issues with deals with established members. Until an exact date any time is set, you can’t leave a bad review. Guess what some people will exploit…
Neutral for the win! Alas, my ignore list is empty because my morbid curiosity wins every time

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You really need to try the ignore button. It really adds enjoyment to the board and is liberating. It did learn you can’t ignore a moderator, so you just have to put up with those @ssholes. :lmfao:

I had someone say they ignored me… then I replied to a comment of there’s a few weeks later in a civilized thread… they replied back to me...

As if nothing ever happened. 🤣

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't actually have anybody on ignore. I DO ignore some members, but I don't have them ON ignore.
My agreement was that simply because they are well established doesn't mean that they would be reasonable to deal with. I have always checked feedback and asked other members who I do know really well if they have any knowledge of said member.
You just let me know what you have for sale and I promise I won't be an azz.....:hey3:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had someone say they ignored me… then I replied to a comment of there’s a few weeks later in a civilized thread… they replied back to me...

As if nothing ever happened. 🤣
Getting on my ignore list is like a permanent ban, and you’ll never hear from me again. Obviously, you’re not on it…yet. :rollingla

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little paranoia, just because you have been a member for years doesn’t mean new members are lower than you on the sight. Your missing out on good people. I’m new, had a lot of great interaction, 8 transactions all good but only a couple posted feedback, so what I would say is there is a pecking order but don’t discount folks by time on sight. There are many of us who are legit and great people that your missing out on. Like me some may not have known this site existed, scammers yes there are some but also great people with similar interest,

Latest posts

Top Bottom