Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just heard that the weather is actually being controlled by a secret North Korean team outside Conway Arkansas.
I can tell you for sure that isn't true, because I control it from an underground bunker here in NW OK with the help of Hoffa and DB and Amelia....... :)

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for thread to go viral when we get 20+ new people signing up just to try to debunk like in the 38yr/old heart DR that died suddenly. :popcorn:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah i mean...again....it kinda DOES matter.

again, i've posted this before (oddly) but when Darryl Kyle was *FOUND DEAD* not DROPPED DEAD ON THE BASEBALL DIAMOND, it was a HUGE deal. immediate investigation, immediate autopsy, like basically no one wanted to play until they found out why (hell players might have thought roids contributed and were like "i ain't having no roid heart attack").

now athletes are LITERALLY DROPPING DEAD ON THE FIELD OF PLAY AT ALL AGES IN ALL SPORTS and people are like "yeah i dunno you sound crazy".

more athletes died in 2022 than the previous 50 years combined. i'm not making this up. many, many more, hundreds, felt something was wrong and just quit. feel free to look this up (oh wait you'll have to search endlessly because google doesn't want you see this information so it's hidden away and the users who post this information to sites like reddit or twitter all get banned ohhhh maybe that's why i keep bringing it up almost like 1984 style information warfare is already occurring and no one really cares or notices which was....the point to 1984...)
I could make a career out of studying this guy . . .
1672950245072.png

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Joe's defense he is right. I am stupid, I have read everything he has posted in this thread. :)

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are, that is funny.
I'm surprised the signal from the 5g microchip they slipped into the vaccine would allow anyone to read his posts, frankly.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA. Just wait until the Super Bowl. It will be Aaron Rodgers standing at midfield asking "Hey where did everybody go?
And the rest of you stupid fugs can go get your 5th booster or 8th booster or how many ever its up to now and stick the next one in your neck, in your eye or up your azz, where ever.
And, after the way people treated me for not I have zero sympathy if you get Justin Beiber face or pull a 6 ft clot out of you nostrils or drop dead. I DON"T CARE just like you did.
Never vaxxed, never will and never had covid and never will.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HA. Just wait until the Super Bowl. It will be Aaron Rodgers standing at midfield asking "Hey where did everybody go?
And the rest of you stupid fugs can go get your 5th booster or 8th booster or how many ever its up to now and stick the next one in your neck, in your eye or up your azz, where ever.
And, after the way people treated me for not I have zero sympathy if you get Justin Beiber face or pull a 6 ft clot out of you nostrils or drop dead. I DON"T CARE just like you did.
Never vaxxed, never will and never had covid and never will.
Yep it will be Rogers - #GoPackGo

And I am not vaxed and dont care what anyone says about it. I wont wear a stinkin mask either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom