Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the claim I see here is:

“the same scenario as other Covid shot deaths with players of several sports.”

If people are dying during sports from the vax, Where are the news reports with patient names, clinical studies with statistics, physicians saying this person died from the vax, death certificate listing vaccine cause of death, autopsy reports of vaccine cause of death, etc. How often is this happening?

What we get here are conspiracy videos with JFK.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA. Just wait until the Super Bowl. It will be Aaron Rodgers standing at midfield asking "Hey where did everybody go?
And the rest of you stupid fugs can go get your 5th booster or 8th booster or how many ever its up to now and stick the next one in your neck, in your eye or up your azz, where ever.
And, after the way people treated me for not I have zero sympathy if you get Justin Beiber face or pull a 6 ft clot out of you nostrils or drop dead. I DON"T CARE just like you did.
Never vaxxed, never will and never had covid and never will.
Hey did you hear.....Rod Stewart's son dropped dead at a soccer game the other day after getting the covid shot. Joe told me.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA. Just wait until the Super Bowl. It will be Aaron Rodgers standing at midfield asking "Hey where did everybody go?
And the rest of you stupid fugs can go get your 5th booster or 8th booster or how many ever its up to now and stick the next one in your neck, in your eye or up your azz, where ever.
And, after the way people treated me for not I have zero sympathy if you get Justin Beiber face or pull a 6 ft clot out of you nostrils or drop dead. I DON"T CARE just like you did.
I don’t think anyone here really cares if you or anyone here are vaxed or not. LOL

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

If people are dying during sports from the vax, Where are the news reports with patient names, clinical studies with statistics, physicians saying this person died from the vax, death certificate listing vaccine cause of death, autopsy reports of vaccine cause of death, etc. How often is this happening?

Do they even do autopsy's on folks that just drop dead unless foul play is suspected?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
incredibly based

i can't believe how many bootlicking cowards are on this site. ya'll literally took Satan's juice. you took the Mark. and you call ME crazy.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do they even do autopsy's on folks that just drop dead unless foul play is suspected?
no, if you watch the doc i linked earlier (i'll link it again because don't click links but they REALLY should) there are like 15 embalmers who all mention how none of the bodies they are pulling these NOT blood clots (they are white fibrous clots that they all admit they have never seen before ever) are autopsied, which means if these embalmers don't blow the whistle on what THEY (not me) are seeing, then the body goes into the ground and no one will ever, ever know.

trust them, not me.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

bob.

you
get
banned
if
you

google
does
not

you
get
one
story
the
day
of
then
it's
gone

what
do
you
not
get
about
this

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
this is like the "WELL WHERE IS THE HUNTER LAPTOP INFO?! WHY WON'T ANYONE POST IT?!?!"

we've been over this. it's censorship. you guys think something because the only voice you hear is one telling you lies; the other voices are literally silenced digitally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom