Prayers needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife, Jeanie was moved out of ICU last night into a regular room. Obviously this is the first step to her road to recovery. It's going to take several months to get everything back to normal but the process has started!
I want to thank everyone for they're thoughts and prayers and to let you all know that they worked!
I've only had a chance to meet a very few of the members on OSA in the time I've been here, but have grown to see the people on this forum as an extended family. Thanks to all!!!!!!!!

Frank aka willystruck

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife, Jeanie was moved out of ICU last night into a regular room. Obviously this is the first step to her road to recovery. It's going to take several months to get everything back to normal but the process has started!
I want to thank everyone for they're thoughts and prayers and to let you all know that they worked!
I've only had a chance to meet a very few of the members on OSA in the time I've been here, but have grown to see the people on this forum as an extended family. Thanks to all!!!!!!!!

Frank aka willystruck

Thats good news. Hopefully her recovery will be shorter than expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom