Prayers Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Long story short: Family member had surgery to remove a malignant lump in her throat. That part went well. After wards, she couldn't swallow, understandably so after having throat surgery, so they put a feeding tube in. That part didn't go so well; they punctured her stomach through-and-through and didn't discover that for several hours; in fact almost a day later. Imagine the infection. That was a few days ago. She is 78, has a heart condition to deal with already following a quadruple by-pass, and in critical condition. She has gotten worse - she needed blood. That is why my request for blood donors went out earlier and I sincerely and humbly thank everyone who responded so unselfishly and so quickly to our family's urgent need. Now I ask for your prayers that she might recover from this; she is in pretty bad shape and unable to eat, stand, speak, etc. The resulting infection hit her hard. Please take a moment and help us pray for her. Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom