Prayers needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sting75ray

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Headed back home. Bryce had another surgery on his leg this morning, had to clean it out and the put a vacuum pack in. They are still very concerned about the muscles in his leg being dead. Not out of the woods yet with the leg issue so there will be more surgeries on his leg to keep cleaning it out and checking condition of muscles. They are saying if too much of the muscle tissue is dead he might still lose the lower part of his left leg. He will be having surgery on his wrist in the morning. He was pretty groggy when we got there today from the surgery, but once he woke up he was talking and able to eat solid foods again. We bought him a trac phone to use until someone can bring his phone to him. He is staying in good spirits and positive about everything which is a big plus. Kidneys seem to be functioning normally now so that is a huge relief. Thank you all for the continued prayers, please keep them coming!!

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i hope all is well in the long run no matter what. he is alive and best wishes!

for me OU medical center saved me and i hope the same will happen for him and you.

(roughly 10yrs ago i wrecked my motorcycle and came with in Milimeters of stabing my artery in my lower leg and basically bleeding out. local hospitial said that my lower leg was trashed and could not be saved. spiral shattered shin, shattered my ankle and tore my leg basically in half. my mom said NO and calls were made. i was taken to OU where after roughly 7 surgeries and two weeks of work they saved my leg. ended up with skin graph, muscles reattached, rod, pins, plate, 6 stitches, 374 staples, and 8months of rehab and learning how to walk all over. if any of you have met me than hands down you can see the damage that i had done. there isn't a day that goes by that i think of OU and how greatful i am to walk, run, etc... with my sons without basically any problems. my first son was 3months old when my wreck happened. looking at him everyday i am very, very lucky to have seen him grow over these past 10yrs.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom